[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw can't do pic related right Should I just quit now....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3212.gif (5KB, 163x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3212.gif
5KB, 163x163px
>Tfw can't do pic related right
Should I just quit now....
>>
You'll get it soon.

It's easier to use your third finger to barre the A shape
>>
>>73328329
No, keep trying
If you struggle that much with it then just play the same chord in an E-based barre chord
>>
>>73328329
play the bass instead
It will be easier to find a band and you will not have to play bar chords
>>
Just practice annon. How long have you been plating for?

At first barre chords were the biggest pain in the ass for me but they soon became easy and the most useful chord shapes to learn if you're playing rock-based music.

keep at it. Some things take a month or so of practice to really get down. Dont forget to learn scales as well. Not even for the music theory aspect, but as a finger exercise.
>>
>>73328329
quit now, it only gets harder. you simply won't be able to handle it.
>>
Nigga no one actually plays an A with 3 fingers. Just use your pointer finger to bar it and leave out the top string.
>>
>>73329950
>thinking that it is an "A chord"
>Kek
>>
>>73329975
>he doesn't know what transposition is
>laughingwhores.jpg
Just quit music.
>>
>>73329950
word. Ive never seen anyone play the chord like that. This is showing a Bb chord in the A barre shape.

The most common and best way to play the chord is to play the Bb note with your 1st finger on the 1st fret of the A string and rest your 3rd finger across the 3rd fret on the D,G , and B strings. Trust me, this is the better way to play it
>>
>>73329991
well since OP is likely a beginner, they might not know anything about transposition.
>>
>>73330007
I don't think that was OP. I think it was some little prick trying to look smart and failing.
>>
>>73329991
Ya because OP's question was totally about transposition when he is struggling how to play a Fmaj voiced on the low E string. I am sure when you say "Plays an A" he knows you are talking about the shape and not the Amaj chord
>>
>>73330066
Oh Jesus Christ I thought that was supposed to signify a capo on the first fret. Now I see that this diagram is even more retarded than I previously thought.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.