[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

>hates The Beatles
>says John Lennon beat his wife
>only music he likes is obscure stuff 99% of people don't listen to (hymns)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTdQ7dGENUI
>>
>says in the sermon he didn't really like The Beatles growing up
>did like The Beach Boys
http://sanderson1611.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-wife-zsuzsa-part-3.html
>>
File: hayley.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
hayley.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>73326154
>tfw the Anderson shills on the /christian/ board decide to shill on 4chan boards too
Get out, Baptist heathens. :)
>>
>roleplaying as a christian on 4chins
why do people do this?
>>
>>73326154
>an explicitly atheistic song by a man who was agnostic at most
>exposed
Wew
>>
>>73326573
To be fair, I've heard boomers playing that song who were "christian" and when asked said "oh I never listen to the lyrics"
>>
>>73326482
Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
>>
leftists. always. steal. your. ointment.
>>
They feed the machine with hatred still they constitute the Internet's hate-machine that can kill the bagger 288.
>>
>>73326530
it's a trendy /pol/ meme

gives them pee pee poo poo cred, i think
>>
hymns are possibly the most popular form of music in the world, listened to by hundreds of millions of people at least one day a week

>>73326595
no you haven't
>>
File: 1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg (82KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1-carbon-fiber-fedora-hat.jpg
82KB, 980x735px
>Goths: god is darkness and death, he has forsaken the world
>Christians: Hmm well I don't know if that's really true, cheer up

>Punk: I will not be a slave to religious dogma
>Christians: oh it really isn't like that at all, I don't feel like a slave

>Death Metal: I am christ's rotting bumhole
>Christians: hahaha you guys are crazy but we still like you anyway

>Lennon: just try to imagine the possibility that god isn't real
>Christians: DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL ME TO THINK FOR MYSELF!
>>
>>73327818
>implying Lennon ever thought for himself instead of just adopting fashionable slacktivist rhetoric when it was convenient and profitable for him
>>
>>73326154
You could do worse. but he worships the king james version like it's the guru grandth sahib.
>>
Scaruffi exposed the beatles forever ago, and all pretentious pop bands for that matter like radiohead and bowie.
>>
>>73327974
>listening to Scruffles
>2k17
>>
Pastor Anderson's IRL shitposting reaches the intensity level of a Steve Vai guitar solo. 100% music related.

>>73327452
Lmao, this is so true
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.