[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the ultimate pleb filter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: LetItBe_0.jpg (150KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
LetItBe_0.jpg
150KB, 1220x1220px
This is the ultimate pleb filter.
>>
Plebs will say it's one of their weakest albuns

Patricians will say it's one of their strongest albuns

Gentes Maiores will say it's their best album

Paul will say it's a shitty album because he is butthurt that Phil Spector turned The Long And Winding Road into a masterpiece
>>
George is the closest to God, the others are twisted with the pound ground.
>>
it's not that good
>>
>>73323998
Yes, it is

All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album

It is the ultimate Beatles album
>>
>>73324039
>All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album
that doesn't mean it's good
>>
>>73323998
>>73324066
We found the pleb
>>
>>73324066
Correction, I made a mistake:

All of the styles the Beatles experienced with are on that album and it's not an overall mess like The White Album
>>
>>73323895
Its literally their best album tho.
Dig a pony,get back, i've got a feeling and across the universe are the best songs they've ever written
>>
nah, beatles for sale is.
>>
Two of Us is such a great song.
>>
>>73324189
>White Album
>overall mess
wew lad
>>
>>73323895
desu only plebs like the beatles
>>
>>73324235
Pleb spotted
>>
>>73324203
this
>>
>>73324189
The White Album is the only Beatles work with any redeeming qualities. Even then, the Manson murders exhibit just how vapid the Beatles where as songwriters and musicians.
>Helter Skelter could be about an emerging race war, an apocalyptic event foretold in Revelations.
>lmao it's a slide at an amusement fair. >Happiness is a Warm Gun is coded message about racial conflict
>read a magazine cover and thought it was cool lol heroin
>dont know what all the fuss is about. we just write little ditties

The Beatles are plebeian. Think about any person who's has a Beatles poster in their freshmen dorm. It's the most accessible way to appear alternative.
>>
File: GET-BACK-LET-IT-BE~~element44.jpg (31KB, 569x332px) Image search: [Google]
GET-BACK-LET-IT-BE~~element44.jpg
31KB, 569x332px
This supersedes Let It Be by a long shot
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-12_21-46-22.png (253KB, 1155x561px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-12_21-46-22.png
253KB, 1155x561px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>73324402
>to appear alternative.
by liking the most liked band in history
close enough

also im not sure how Manson behind a retarded crazy fuck is changing anything to the Beatles' music? afair Helther Skelter is about getting high and coming down and wanting to go down again and isnt warm gun about heroin for real though?
>He had inspiration from a magazine, how vapid
>>
>>73324402
>the Manson murders exhibit just how valid the Beatles where as songwriters and musicians
that's actually the most retarded thing I've read in a while
>>
>>73323934
Can't tell of this is bait, but I agree
>>
>>73324199

two of us*
>>
>>73324402
>>Helter Skelter could be about an emerging race war, an apocalyptic event foretold in Revelations.
>>lmao it's a slide at an amusement fair.
Implying that's bad. Implying it's bad THAT A BAND CAN MAKE GOD TIER SONGS ABOUT REGULAR, BORING THINGS, WITHOUT SUBTEXT THERE JUST TO MAKE IT FEEL COOL, OR WITH A SUBTEXT SO SUBTLETY WRITTEN NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN SEE IT!
>>
>>73324402
>It's the most accessible way to appear alternative.

>Beatles
>appearing alternative

You're out of your fucking mind.
>>
It's not shit but i can see why they basically shelved it in favour of Abbey Road.
>>
>>73323895
Every song on this is good except for The Long And Winding Road.
>>
>>73325152

>maggie mae
>dig it
>I me mine
>>
>>73325152
Go to sleep, Paul
>>
>>73325242
Why would Paul shit on his own song
>>
>>73325270
Here you go, pleb:

>When McCartney first heard the Spector version of the song, he was outraged and nine days after Spector had overdubbed "The Long and Winding Road", McCartney formally announced the Beatles' breakup. On 14 April, he sent a sharply worded letter to Apple Records business manager Allen Klein, demanding that the inclusion of the harp be eliminated and that the other added instrumentation and voices be reduced. McCartney concluded the letter with the words: "Don't ever do it again." These requests went unheeded, and the Spector version was included on the album with his overdubbed orchestration still in place. In an interview published by the Evening Standard in two parts on 22 and 23 April 1970, McCartney said: "The album was finished a year ago, but a few months ago American record producer Phil Spector was called in by Lennon to tidy up some of the tracks. But a few weeks ago, I was sent a re-mixed version of my song 'The Long and Winding Road' with harps, horns, an orchestra, and a women's choir added. No one had asked me what I thought. I couldn't believe it."
>>
>>73325319
be nice
>>
>>73324603
>>73324983
Do you know how many people pin up a picture of John Lennon in their freshman dorm. Beatles are Sublime-tier.
>>
>>73325430
Sublime, another radio staple.

You still haven't explained how liking either of those are "alternative"
>>
>>73325448
That's the point. It's on the same level as 'wrong generation' kids thinking Led Zeppelin are some kind of lost treasure and listening to Bohemian Rhapsody makes you privy to secret knowledge your peers could never attain. Face it, the Beatles are on the same artistic level as the poster of Snoop Dogg and Tupac flashing gang signs in 90s sack suits.
>>
>>73324402
happiness is a warm gun is about having sex with your own mother
>>
>>73323934
>albuns
>>
File: 1471961396848.jpg (29KB, 400x307px) Image search: [Google]
1471961396848.jpg
29KB, 400x307px
>>73325670
>>
Who wins:

A "The Fact That..." contrarian
-vs-
A "Paul is the worst Beatle" contrarian
-vs-
A "Ringo Singo is best" contrarian

Who is the true contrarian overlord?
>>
>>73325670
>yoko is the mother of John now
THE PLOT THICKENS!
>>
>>73325744
Ringo Singo, because I actually love his voice
>>
>>73325503
i never claimed they were better, simply more popular. its like the bigger than jesus thing all over again
>>
>>73324156
grand pleb detected, doesn't even have reasoning to like it other than riding /mu/`s cock all day
>>
>>73325799
The 2017 remix has me convinced "with a little help" is their very best song. It's happy and depressing as fuck at the exact same time.
>>
>>73326625
wrong
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.