[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck are you supposed to play one of these things?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: gclassical.png (242KB, 960x364px) Image search: [Google]
gclassical.png
242KB, 960x364px
>>
with your hands
>>
>>73321955
Practice
>>
>>73322052
No I mean as in how the fuck does this work? where do I start? What string do I ding?
>>
>>73322086
depends which note you wish to play
>>
>>73322104
what the fuck are notes?
>>
>>73322112
I don't think you're quite ready for this level of musical expression.

Stick with clapping for now
>>
>>73322112
Stop being such a pussy. Every musician had to for through not knowing how what to do. But the thing that you have that millions didn't is the internet. So stop being such a faggot and look up YouTube videos. Justinguitar is good place to start. And go get lessons from your local musician shop, it'll help a fucking a lot
>>
>>73321955
With a bow.
>>
>>73322129
How the fuck do you clap?
>>
>>73322164
Isn't this an American site?
>>
>>73321955
Hello summerfag.

You strike or pluck the string to get it yo vibrate, vibration makes sound.

The strings will make a different pitch at the metal areas on the neck, called frets. Without pressing on the string is called open note, fretted notes when pressed down on frets.

As you move closer to the body, the pitch raises. These pitch changes are called notes. ABCDEFG. Those are your notes, all notes have a sharp, except for b and e. Just b natural, dont be sharp.

Hitting different notes at once is a chord.

Thats the basics. You get into posture and chord shapes as you learn more. Take your time and dont get frustrated and give up.
>>
Yell into the sound hole and tickle the strings to generate music.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.