[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post anti-nu-male-core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Post anti-nu-male-core
>>
any actual classical music.

I play the cello and we have performances at least once a month and there is not a single nu-male in sight. at a Sufjan Stevens concert? wew, to say the least.
>>
>>73320067
that's because there's no one in sight
>>
>>73320084
the entire world is not America, anon. just because your country has the attention span of a fucking peanut doesn't mean the rest of the world does. Come here to Berlin and I will show you.
>>
>"anti-nu-male-core"

video game soundtracks, apparently...
>>
>>73320098
ive been to berlin u missed me
>>
What is a new male? Am I a new male? Should I be ashamed of that?
>>
>>73320143
yes and yes
>>
>>73320143
neocons and neolibs don't need aggressive population anymore, so they turn males voluntary into beta cucks consumerists sheeple. You need to reinvent yourself into sensible, weak numale because toxic masculinity is bad.
>>
>>73320183
Wow this makes a lot of sense.
I like philosophy, art, history, science and western art music as opposed to sports, fighting, hip hop and social dominance, I guess that makes me a sensible and intelligent nu male.
>>
>>73320233
i've been getting into sports lately, watching basketball with my brother, does that make me less of a nu male? or do i need to get into sports bar shit as well
>>
>>73320243
Basketball seems to be pretty weak though and obviously a man should only concern himself with the most masculine sports possible.
But yeah going to sports bars where you can trigger a fight by insulting a grown mans favourite team is a good way to not be a nu male. You should also beat your girlfriend in public, you know, to show her the social hierarchy between men and women.
>>
>>73320143
>>73320183
>>73320233
>>73320243
>>73320269
I feel sick
>>
>>73320269
iunno I started getting into football but just as i was the season was over, maybe this upcoming fall i'll get into it true

>>73320294
(You)
>>
i know you guys are just 14 and baiting, but please take this shit back to /pol/. /mu/ is supposed to be for people who are outcasts and don't fit in. don't bring nazi shit here.
>>
>>73320060
Nu-males listen to any type of music to seem sophisticated, if you want anti-nu-male material you won't find it in music
>>
>>73320143
Jordan B Peterson (Canadian clinical psychologist) talked about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Hez7iYAHo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SitP5LrYw0g
>>
>>73320328
isn't this guy a bigot?
>>
>>73320337
Yes, so?
>>
>>73320360
being a bigot is bad
>>
>>73320060
no one has mentioned that there is no rule 5 in the op's picture
>>
>>73320120
>video game soundtracks, apparently...
Ahem...
>>73319160
>>
>>73320363
ok, them must be hard to fight with him
>>
Why were the nazis such nazis
>>
File: EiLexCE.jpg (176KB, 526x518px) Image search: [Google]
EiLexCE.jpg
176KB, 526x518px
>>73320369
Just some nu-male cherry picking history to fit their SJW agenda.
>>
File: 4 what reason.png (61KB, 179x155px) Image search: [Google]
4 what reason.png
61KB, 179x155px
This thread is so ridiculous, you should all be ashamed for involving yourself in this garbage
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.