[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a post about these guys and so...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: stripeones.jpg (144KB, 760x506px) Image search: [Google]
stripeones.jpg
144KB, 760x506px
What does /mu/ think of the stripes? They disbanded a while ago but I still listen to their music quite often. They've been a favourite of mine since I found them and there's there's something about them that I just love.
>>
blue orchid is the only song of theirs I ever really cared for. Everything else either wasn't for me or was overplayed to death.
>>
I really dug them up to (and including) Elephant, but I just kind of fell out of love with them, and Jack White started to annoy me for some reason or another.
>>
>>73319894

they've had their time..

jack white help bring back appreciating vinyl & ruined it...thanks jack
>>
They were the band to get me into alt/indie rock back in the day but i don't listen to them anymore
>>
Every comment here is dumb and pretentious. I fucking hate you cunts. They're a good group.
>Their song Tribute is killer
>>
>>73319894
I like some of their work and appreciate what they've done to rock, but I prefer The Black Keys but I'm just more drawn to blues
>>
>>73320365
this
>>
>>73319894
>every guitar store kiddie's go-to
>>
>>73319927
Exactly this, but I'd add that their debut is "very good" or maybe even "great" but that they slightly drop in quality with each album.
>>
They've got a great catalog but I reckon most of us here would have listened to them in high school and then moved on at some point. They're quite entry level rock like Nirvana and Guns N Roses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.