[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't see much of these guys on /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: download (4).jpg (87KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
87KB, 640x380px
>>
Well, they haven't really been relevant since what, 2003?
>>
>>73319847
why would /mu/ care about relevance you normie ass nigga
>>
>>73319870
/mu is generally obsessed with the concept of relevance.
Why you mad, tho?
>>
>knock knock
>>
>>73319795

twice on front is enough
>>
File: 1447015395941.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447015395941.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>>73319795
>dad rock revival
>>
>>73319795
>Why are people not talking about a band thas has been dead for like 10 years
Its almost as if there's nothing to say about them since there's nothing to discuss about their albums and they stopped making music.
>>
>>73319890
Who's there?
>Meg's most complex drum beat
>>
Jack White is still looking for hot water? If he's I can help him find it, but don't act shock when you get doubles with it.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>73322079

Tesla Coils are quite useless but they fun. I used to live in a room full of Tesla Coils, I took a bath in the electrical rain but the facility didn't count with the Pidgeon that brings the Word.

Because the Bird is the Word and the Word of the day is: Cereal Bawx.
>>
>>73322079
Probably the weakest scene in a fantastic film, but the bit is still pretty great
>>
>>73321975
Meg's most complex drum beat who?
>>
They're pretty damn good. /mu/ doesn't like them because they're popular and "dad rock" but they wrote some great albums.
>>
>>73322299
I'm pretty sure White Blood Cells is usually in the /mu/ standard recommendations.
>>
>>73322269
ur mom
>>
Fuzz octaver
>>
>>73322249
I think the weakest was the one with the black brother, maybe I don't get cause I don't have a browser. I also didn't get the iggy one. what's your favorite scene, mine is the last one where that guy wants to be friends after he finds out the other is friends with that celebrity
>>
>>73322416
The one with Tom and Iggy is my favorite, it's hilarious. The shit about Tom Waits being a roadside surgeon has me rolling every time. The one with RZA, GZA, and Bill Murray is a classic. On second thought, my least favorite one is the one where Cate Blanchett plays her cousin.
>>
>>73321171
We get threads about bands like Slint or Mr.Bungle who stopped making music way before these guys did. But it's true the before mentioned had a great impact and quality albums that The White Stripes lack.
>>
Someone dump Meg pics plz
>>
>>73322315
Get Behind Me Satan is miles better though
>>
They said -Hurry, hurry! because the gal you love is dead-

So I packed my suit case and took down the road, when I got there she was lying on the cooling board.

It looks like 300 hundred people, browsing /mu/ while standing in the burial ground.

They didn't know that I love them, until they begin to let them down.
>>
>>73323183
That's actually their worst one tho.
Icky Thump is even better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.