[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Tom Waits, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tom-waits.jpg (362KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tom-waits.jpg
362KB, 1024x768px
What's your opinion on Tom Waits, /mu/?
>>
i like some of his albums but sometimes i can't stand when he pretends to be beefheart
>>
>>73316890
He's had that voice since before he even knew who beefheart was
>>
>>73316890
As we all know, gravelly voices did not exist before beefheart. He was the first person to ever have one, and to ever sing with one.
>>
He will always have a spot in my sad time playlists
>>
The perfect music for drinking in the middle of the night and drowning in your regrets over the years.

(I love his works)
>>
>>73317122
>>73317159
you're stupid
>>
O V E R R A T E D
>>
What's he waiting for?
>>
>>73317285
for your mom to cum xd
>>
>>73317243
Post an example of him pretending to be beefheart
>>
>>73317309
I've been waiting for that, too, for ten years. She said she'd be right back, that she just needed to get something from the store, but she never came back.
>>
>>73317317
not anon but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKZPyH64xV8
>>
I loved him in Wristcutters.
>>
>>73317384
Not really seeing it. Maybe some similarity, but "pretending"; no

The vocals on this track of his always reminded me of beefheart though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZENCI8DhiHM
>>
>>73316755
He blows every other musician completely out of the water. I've come to a point now where I can't really listen to Bone Machine anymore, because it reminds me of a time a couple years ago where I was just really fucking sad, and got drank all the time. That album hits you like a truck when you're in that state.
>>
>>73317387
Me too. I have a lot of fond memories of that film.
>>
He's great, he's one of the artists I like to listen to when I feel like crying all night by myself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.