[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this album so fucking crisp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 2001.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2001.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
How is this album so fucking crisp?
>>
>>73315499
I mean it's alright. It aged poorly and is arguably one of the most damaging albums in hip hop history, because without it we wouldn't have had the early 00s resurgence of West coast gangsta and well you know how that ended.
Still cutting edge in it's time and full of bangers, tho.
>>
>>73315532
what do you mean aged poorly. You talking about the lyrics or the instrumentals? Because instrumental wise, I think it's pretty creative.
>>
dre is good at his craft
>>
>>73315499
Dre.
>>
>>73315589
The vibe mostly, the lyrical content, and the production. I won't lie I loved this album back in the day, but now I recognize it lacked substance and some of the instrumenta literally sound like Roland JV presets.

It might be because I remember when this album came out and listening to it when it was contemporary, but overall it feels more dated than say mafioso records from the same era (but less so than boom bap)
>>
Dre tbqh. It annoys the hell out of the Artist he produces for but the dude almost never disappoints
>>
>>73315688
You're just sick of it dude, this album pretty much defined the west coast sound for a while

It's the Seinfeld effect. It aged great btw
>>
Post some more fantastically produced records /mu/
>>
>>73315956
every album El-P has produced with the exception of RTJ3
>>
>>73316001
are there any where he isn't rapping on them?
>>
>>73315956
Mezzanine bruv
>>
>>73315499
Why hello, "Chronic but worse in every way".
>>
File: LB.jpg (101KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LB.jpg
101KB, 1024x1024px
>>73315956
This, my man.

>>73316028
Look up Cannibal Ox - Cold Vein and and Company Flow - Funcrusher Plus.

Both albums he produced but has no vocals on.
>>
>>73316028
yeah. The Cold Vein and R.A.P. Music as well as purely instrumental albums like Little Johnny From The Hospitul and Weareallgoingtoburninhellmegamixxx3
>>
>>73316166
he's raps on Funcrusher Plus fool
>>
>>73316001
RTJ3 was very well produced. I prefer it to RTJ2 desu
>>
>>73316193
My bad.
>>
>>73316166
>>73316268
Lol who did you think the white guy rapping on Funcrusher Plus was if it wasn't El-P?
>>
I was in a wigger school when this came out and you were pretty much a faggot if you didn't have this album.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.