[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nickelodeon #$!%Face: Episode 1 IS FUCKING GARBAGE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: a0695687017_16.jpg (70KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
a0695687017_16.jpg
70KB, 700x700px
I am so fucking sick and tired of this god damn bullshit. Is this what rap is nowadays? Ha ha guys, how do we make some shit that's real cool and edgy and sounds like shit but oh my god we are being original!!! This shit is loud noises with an annoying voice on top of it, and it's being praised for its ingenuity and creativity.

Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

It's the same shit with Lil fucking Yachty and XXXTentacion. Rap is a lost genre, nothing is even good anymore. It's just about how can make the dumbest sounding shit that is passable for music. Have y'all fucking listened to Playboi Carti's new album?

"IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK, HIDE IT IN MY SOCK, RUNNING FRUM DA OP..... GIMME TOP IN MY DROP TOP"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

Rap used to be lyrical. I remember listening to albums and hearing lines that made me go "damn" now I just go "damn this is pile of flaming hot garbage, someone fucking kill me"
>>
Chill dude. You don't have to listen to it if you don't like it.
>>
unironically AOTY
>>
>>73306612
Dude the point isn't that I can not listen to it, anyone can not listen to shit, it's that this is the shit that is getting popular and it indicates a downward trend in music and the fact that in a few years rap will be a joke of a genre. Fuck off pussy
>>
nice self-advertising technique loser
>>
>>73306683
Lol I'll post my face I'm not afraid of you losers, I am not this faggot
>>
>Lil Yachty
>XXXTentacion
When have either of these guys been praised for their "ingenuity" and "creativity" by the mainstream media?
>>
>>73306658
rap was always a joke of a genre
>>
>>73306580
>>73306648

link?
>>
File: 1456506626990.jpg (33KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1456506626990.jpg
33KB, 319x319px
>>73306949
>>
>>73306949
>>73306969
Oh shit hahahaha I forgot the link!

https://finnigansbaked.bandcamp.com/album/nickelodeon-face-episode-1
>>
You wanna know what I am fucking sick and tired of? People like you who are so wrapped up in what other people think about music you probably haven't listened to a full album in over a year. You listen to two songs and then bitch and moan on forums about how critics and Anthony Fandango gave it a good rating when it's actually pleb tier country garbage, because your opinion is so superior Mr. Music man!!!! Shut the fuck up pussy, if you don't understand Nickolodeon Fuck Face then that's your problem. You probably think Death Grips is just white noise. You should kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>73307028
>>73306580
>>73306986
>>73306969

Pathetic.
>>
>>73306580
i first thought it´d be cool if nickelback did that but then i realized you meant some nickelodeon
>>
>>73306612
>don't criticize music
>don't listen to music that's inescapable no matter what you do be it via a Youtube ad or someone playing it outloud in class or blasting it through their car out the window

nogga blease
>>
>>73306986
Seems like if any of this new bullshit is trying to be ironic, it's this.
>>
okay, now that I've listened to this a bit more, you're stupid op.
It's obviously satire, the song "Tar#%Babie$$$ (ft. Faggot)" for instance, give it a listen and pay attention to the lyrics.
It's not just post-irony like cloudrap, he's trying to make a point.
>>
Self promotion is against the rules.
Look OP I know the hussle and struggle to get your project off the ground but trust me 4chan is the last place you want to develop a fan base
Best of luck though
>>
>>73308372

"thanks" - OP
>>
File: 1492607358959.png (87KB, 501x301px) Image search: [Google]
1492607358959.png
87KB, 501x301px
>>73308372
what about reddit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.