[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Divide_cover.png (97KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Divide_cover.png
97KB, 220x220px
What do you guys think of this?
>>
>>73305547
bag of shit
>>
worst thing I've listened to this year. Also fuck Shape of You.
>>
I don't like acoustic guitar tracks, is it even worth a listen?
>>
>>73305547
Castle on the Hill was nice

fuck everything else though
>>
>>73306490
I'd argue that Dive and Supermarket Flowers are better, but fair enough
>>
>>73305547
for what its worth, Ed Sheeran seems like a nice guy
>>
>>73306445
It's a good laugh because he makes these acoustic hip-hop songs that are terrible
>>
>>73307030
new man is a contender for worst song of the year
>>
>>73305547
music for people who don't actually like music
>>
>>73305547
At best it's just bland.
He should also stop trying to rap.
>>
>>73305547
Tfw I honest to god like the verses in shape of you
>>
>>73307396
no you dont lol
>>
>>73305547
there's slightly worse records (Linkin Park, Lil Yachty, Chainsmokers) but yeah, this shit sounds like processed American cheese
>>
>>73307139
Yep, fucking terrible
>>
Doesn't shape of you kind of sound kind of "objectifying"? How can leftists hate blurred lines but have no problem with this?
>>
>>73307900
Because Ed sheeran is okay apparently
>>
>>73307900
As a embarrassed leftist, I think both songs are good examples of lazy sexual songwriting. I think Sheeran gets slack from normies cause he established himself as a pathetic sweetheart on previous albums, whereas Thicke had the much more provocative video and was always bargin bin sexy R&B.
>>
>>73307900
>kind of sound kind of
Are you typing how you speak out loud?
>>
>>73307420
Yeah I do, lmoa
>>
>>73305547
Sing and Don't were fun songs, I liked those

That was 2014 though, now he's back to being boring
>>
Can we agree that Dive is alright?
>>
>>73305547
Castle on the Hill was actually pretty good and is refreshing to hear on Top 40 radio, honestly. Supermarket Flowers was pretty solid too and then there was another good one, but holy shit is the rest of the album terrible. Galway Girl is fucking disgusting.

that said I'm glad he made it big because he seems nice and not douchey
>>
>>73307900
Why are you bringing up politics for no reason
>>
I hope the ginger cunt dies.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.