[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? https://youtu.be/gnwiYdFaRfk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ice cube hates racism.jpg (147KB, 696x646px) Image search: [Google]
ice cube hates racism.jpg
147KB, 696x646px
Who was in the wrong here?

https://youtu.be/gnwiYdFaRfk
>>
Eazy-E and Jerry were in the wrong. Cube was the strongest lyricist in the group and they jewed him hard. He left the group and didn't talk shit about any of them until NWA started calling him a traitor.

What the fuck did they think was going to happen?
>>
You have to remember that blacks are some of (if not) the biggest cry baby bitches in existence. Pussies that coast off of their grandparents struggles and an image that was manufactured to begin with
>>
>>73304399
Posting anonymously with your racial BS only proves how much of a coward you are. I pray that you don't have any kids because people with your brain should never procreate. Also, try to pick up a history book, or are you completely fine living in your bubble of ignorance? You're pathetic.
>>
Bill's a fucking racist, but I think it's obvious he brought Cube on because they were acquainted and therefore wouldn't lay into him that much.
>>
>>73304926
>Posting anonymously with your racial BS only proves how much of a coward you are.
well what the fuck he should do? dox himself? also
>shit talking anonymously
only proves how much of a coward you are.
>>
>>73304926
>99.9% of my thoughts provided by the MSM
>>
The people who made a big deal out of Bill saying house nigger.
>>
>>73304926
>nigger BTFO
but it's alright for Afrocentrists to be racist mmmhmmmmmmm y'all
stop dressing like you're from the 70s
>>
File: w e w l a d.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
w e w l a d.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>73304926
>shit talking anonymously while criticizing someone for shit talking anonymously
w e w
>>
>>73305454
>falling for it
you're at least as new as him
>>
>jew
>white
>>
>>73303722
Context is everything. I guess the ER is a nono but nigga is ok? I dunno bills a pussy. If that was me id own up to it but I wouldn't apologize to no one. I'll say what ever thee fuck I want. When I want. Always have and always will. I am the only one who can say that the words that come out of my mouth are wrong. No one else should decide that.
>>
>>73305109
What the fuck dies the mainstream media have to do with being against racism you tit
>>
>>73304926
P R E A C H son
>>
>>73304926
This
>>
>>73305464
>falling for the double bait
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.