[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Boris any good? Gf is asking to go with her to their concert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: photo_large.jpg (2MB, 3058x2175px) Image search: [Google]
photo_large.jpg
2MB, 3058x2175px
Is Boris any good? Gf is asking to go with her to their concert (she's a weeb)
>>
It doesnt matter. Be better than yourself and just fucking go. I hope they give you never ending ear ringing
>>
Go and take earplugs with you too. Get her a pair also.
>>
i wish i had a gf to see boris with
>>
They're not really a weeb band. They're really popular among general doom/sludge/drone fans.
>>
They're all just flat chested girls
>>
>>73303269
Just like ny gf
>>
>>73303269
>Not loving a DFC
You're a numale faggot of the highest order
>>
I've seen them thrice, never regretted it.

I've not worn earplugs thrice, always regretted it.
>>
>>73303188
Sounds like your gf has better taste in music than you
>>
>>73303188
Listen to some of their stuff before you go so you know what you're getting into. I really like them, but that's not the case for everyone
>>
>>73303289
I've seen them twice, but the second time, I was so tired and Earth was so fucking boring, that I left.

I just wish they would have played their newest album in full instead of Pink. That album isn't even that good.

OP, listen to Feedbacker. It's their best album.
>>
>>73303188
They're good if you like mind-numbingly boring drone or noisy butt rock
>>
She will end up cucking you, just let her go alone so the cucking process is easier for both of you.
>>
>>73303356
I don't really love Pink, but it's a great album live. Flood comparatively is one of my favourite albums ever, but I think I preferred seeing them play Pink.
>>
>>73303356
You sound like a give me all your best kind of faggot. I hope someone kills your whole family and you're left all alone. Dont ever talk shit about small titties again.
>>
>>73303188
>tfw your girlfriend has better taste in music than you
>>
Nigga you've hit the jackpot if your GF wants to take you to a Boris concert
Anyway, get earplugs because they might be even louder than Sunn O))) or Swans
>>
Bring earplugs, they're loud as fuck.

They played a lot of drone when I saw them -- 9 mins of three chords is not really my thing, so I was pretty bored to be honest. I like the more stoner-rock side of Boris. Vocals were shite live, but they're not really great on the records either.
>>
>>73303375
You don't know what butt rock is and you are likely retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.