[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/beatlemania/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1169.jpg (1MB, 1000x1319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1169.jpg
1MB, 1000x1319px
When did you realize that early Beatles are GOAT? Help! and Beatles for Sale are unironically two of their best albums.
>>
>>73303008
Why arent mono albums on spotify
>>
>>73303008
what makes them stand out? if those are their best what are their worst?

do you really think the songwriting compares to their late stuff dude, c'mon. don't just enjoy something once and then come on here saying it's the best.
>>
>muh polished up negro music for kids that weren't allowed actual negro music by their parents.
>>
>>73303216
Scaruffi pls.
>>
I actually realized that quite a long time after devouring everything from revolver

It's just that it's like two different bands

that live at the hollywood bowl man
>>
>>73303158
>two of their best

I might retract on BfS but Help! does outclass the mess that is the White Album and Let it Be. I greatly respect their songwriting on later albums but the production and overall quality of the songs on some of their earlier works are undeniably better than some of their later ones.
>>
T H E F A C T
H
E

F
A
C
T
>>
>>73303359
Thanks, /thread
>>
>>73303008
I knew The Beatles were/are GOAT since the day I was born.

Help and Beatles For Sale are definitely good albums, but perhaps you're filmier with the U.S. counterpart Beatles 65? Side one of Beatles 65 and Beatles For sale are the same except Beatles 65 doesn't have Kansas City.
>>
Beatles for Sale is very good.

Help! not so much. It's divided between great songs and real crap, and unfortunately just because an album has Help, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Ticket to Ride and Yesterday doesn't mean it's a good album, especially when the other tracks are the quality they are.
>>
>>73304496
I've just seen a face? The night before?
>>
Honestly I agree with you, early The Beatles has some really good stuff, you can really see how they develop as songwriters and how their perfectionism shines through. Hell, they go to a more folk-like side on Beatles for Sale and you can really see them getting tired of the Beatlemania style by then.

Speaking of which, the A Hard Day's Night and Help! movies are quite hilarious, personally.

To diss their first albums is to diss some of the best songs of the era.
>>
>>73304897
If you REALLY want to see/hear the "folk-like side" of The Beatles then one needs to hear the U.S. version of Rubber Soul! It is quite different from it's U.K. Counterpart.
>>
>>73303008
I totally agree with Help! being underrated here on /mu/. It's easily in my personal top 5. The only kind of lousy song is It's Only Love and I even like that one. Side A is flawless, and I've Just Seen a Face/Yesterday (from side B) are the strongest songs on the album.
>>
>>73303260
the
>>
>>73305732
Ticket to ride trumps I've just seen a face but I understand the appeal of the song, from a folk-ier perspective that is.
>>
>>73303158
Unlike other boy bands they wrote their own stuff. That's a differentiation
>>
>>73303260
Scaruffi pls go
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.