[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Grimes/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 31

File: Grimey.png (723KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Grimey.png
723KB, 800x800px
kate bush who? björk who?
Let's talk about the Queen of /mu/. There is not a single day that goes by without us talking about her.
Reminder to be nice to Grimes.
>>
>>73302720
She's good but she's no Carl Lee Jensen
>>
>>73302720
shut the fuck up cancer head. Her music is not that good
>>
File: 1486694903372.png (1MB, 1345x891px) Image search: [Google]
1486694903372.png
1MB, 1345x891px
i hope our grimey has had a good night full of sweet dreams
>>
>>73302934
>I'm not that good for her music.
ftfy
>>
>>73302720
Not my queen.
>>
>>73303066
grimeth found dead in hotel room hanging from the coathanger with her dick in her hand and jith covering the wallth
>>
>>73302720

grimes is good but incomparable to kate bush
>>
The daily Grimes.
>>
>>73303474
she's better than kate bush. she superseded kate in terms of talent, skills and even weirdness. kate is the past, grimes is the present and the future.
>>
File: future kate.jpg (232KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
future kate.jpg
232KB, 1080x1349px
>>73303592
completely agree
>>
Canada fag here. I went to school with Claire. AMA
>>
>>73303677
kate is still great, tho. grimes is simply better.
>>
>>73303685
>I went to school with Claire.
proof?
>>
>>73303726
Just ask her
>>
>>73303685
Was she really as much of a reject as she says back then? I saw a yearbook photo she looked pretty attractive, I don't know how she'd be an outcast.

True or nonsense?
>>
>>73303768
She had tons of dork friends.
>>
>>73303794
So then she wasn't an outcast? She says she was a goth or weirdo or some shit. How true is that?
>>
>>73303812
She was the kind of girl you'd see with a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt. She had friends but she wasn't popular at all. I mean, she wasn't considered a hot chick.
>>
>>73303827
Right so I wonder what she meant then. Seems like she did okay. She wasn't a nerdy loser loner or anything.

Did she appear to have any musical inclination while in school? Ie. could anyone see that there was something there?
>>
>>73303843
That's adorable. You learning how to tie your shoes anon? I know it's hard to learn when you start, but you'll get it. You'll be learning sailors knots in no time.
>>
File: 640.jpg (60KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
60KB, 640x384px
>>73303843
>>
>>73303851
I knew she posted music online but that's about it.
>>
>>73303871
So is there any truth to the asian boyfriend thing I heard about her saying in an interview that she was outwardly sort of mocked for that? At least on the street. Suggesting that racism was still alive and a thing in Vancouver.
>>
>>73303898
How do you know that my existence is wretched and how does a guy like you know how to spell such intricate words?
>>
>>73302720

She's my guilty pleasure. I wish I didn't share one of her songs with this woman I've been keeping in touch with online though. She was nice enough to pretend she didn't find it childish but now I'm scared I'll never get to see her naked.
>>
>>73304196
You sound like a psycho for some reason
>>
>>73304235

It's one of my many qualities.
>>
Thread: hide

Happy shitposting anons
>>
File: c.jpg (155KB, 450x568px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
155KB, 450x568px
>>73303812
>>73303768
at least she looked like a goth outcast.

>claire in 2004
>>
>>73302934
you're not good enough for her music, twat
>>
Some Grimes fans behave just like K-pop fans now, really this is cancer, you can't even claim that she is not that great without a butthurt fan coming for your neck, I don't want this fangirl illness to spread more in /mu/, i've had enough with Kanye dickriders
>>
>>73304487
Well, if it's any consolation I do not behave like that. I am one of her fans but I don't mind if people chime in about what they think, negative or positive. I'm not trying to control how people think of her. You either like her or you don't. And if you don't, i'm still happy to hear what's on your mind.

And yes, i'd agree to some extent that this sort of waifu'ism is creating a very unhealthy atmosphere surrounding these pop stars.
>>
>>73304357
Pretty attractive me thinks.
>>
>>73304483
Can you stop. Let's not make another caustic thread. Ignore the trolls, or don't. But don't continue with the name calling. Please.
>>
>>73304809
I didn't make the thread. Secondly, this is in /mu not general. Get a map from the front desk. Wait... we're out of maps. Sorry.
>>
File: 1074203.jpg (184KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1074203.jpg
184KB, 1400x788px
>>73303851
>She wasn't a nerdy loser loner or anything.
she kinda was.

>“One of my favourite memories from high school is being accused of throwing a snowball at the Queen,” she says, apropos of nothing. “She was driving through Vancouver for some reason. It was a snow day and everyone was outside. The teachers were like, ‘If anyone throws a snowball, the consequences will be huge.’ Everyone was obviously so amped up, waiting to see if anyone would do it. The Queen drove by and nothing happened. There was this big sigh of relief. Then this single snowball sailed through the air and hit the back of her car. Everyone erupted. It was like a madhouse. I was accused because I was a goth but I didn’t throw it.”

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/19961/1/grimes-ready-to-fly

that's why her current success is so much sweeter for her. she proved everyone wrong. from zero to hero. you gotta love this girl.
>>
File: 1481463540208.webm (2MB, 1228x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481463540208.webm
2MB, 1228x1024px
Reposting.

>>73304357
Fake bitch.

>oh le no. I have a boyfriend and friends but I am such an outcast
>>
>>73305070
I always wonder how the hell someone can go from fuck all to where she is. She says she was lucky. Do you guys think she had help other than her friends? I mean there are a lot of clever people in this world, she seems clever. But the zero to hero types are exceedingly rare.

I say this because the whole angle seems to be that she lived in Montreal basically slumming it until she made it work. But what's strange is that she was going to school for something completely different, got kicked out and yet managed to succeed by even reaching dreams standards. It's almost mythical.
>>
>>73304487
>you can't even claim that she is not that great
then don't do it. an idiot is someone who does the same thing repeatedly and expects different outcomes.

why would you do that? for what purpose?
>>
>>73304487
>you can't even claim that she is not that great without a butthurt fan coming for your neck
literally any fan of any artist that happend to be popular on /mu/

>I don't want this fangirl illness to spread more in /mu/
you're dumb, see above
>>
>björk who?
BLASPHEMY
>>
>>73304626
thanks, you're better than all of them
>>73305133
>then don't do it
"stop discussing music on /mu/!"
>>73305480
>literally any fan of any artist
that's demonstrably false, no other artist provokes that kind of reaction
>>
>>73305581
>no other artist provokes that kind of reaction
>literally who are death grips, radiohead, kanye west, kendrick lamar, bowie, etc
>>
>>73305612
Way less of their fans are as knee-jerk/spergy as Grimes fans.
>>
>>73305623
>Way less of their fans are as knee-jerk/spergy as Grimes fans.
that's demonstrably false
>>
>>73305623
I think some people in these threads are very intensely into her and are perhaps compensating for a lack of stimulation in their lives -- think sports fans and how crazy they can get.

The admiration is cool so long as it's kept in check. I think some people are failing to check themselves and, like some sports fans, going a little wacky (eg. like when their team loses they go insane).
>>
>>73305633
go look in the archive mate. at least dg fans and kanye fans don't ask the people criticizing the artist why they discuss music here.

>>73305651
Yeah, I like Grimes but that really is the problem
>>
File: 454458310-640x427.jpg (46KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
454458310-640x427.jpg
46KB, 640x427px
>>73305121
>I always wonder how the hell someone can go from fuck all to where she is.
She's very ambitious. Read this: http://www.stereogum.com/1710871/grimes-shares-13-lessons-on-being-a-boss/news/
>>
Grimes @ dem haterz:

>The point is, listening to haters is pointless. People are judgmental about everything—often because they feel threatened. Ignore them. I think this applies to any business or creative thing, because tomorrow’s world will not look like today’s. Doing something different is probably better than doing the same things that other people do.
>>
File: spaghetti.jpg (93KB, 707x708px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti.jpg
93KB, 707x708px
is there any more like this
>>
>>73305089
any more like that web m
>>
>>73305121
>But what's strange is that she was going to school for something completely different, got kicked out and yet managed to succeed by even reaching dreams standards. It's almost mythical.
She's one of those rare cases of achieving success despite the odds being against her. Basically she kicked her career in science for music. She did everything she could to succeed in music.

>Well, I do feel like that, kind of. I would rather fucking die than have a normal job again. Especially now that I haven’t had to work for a year, the thought of going back to a regular life…even though what I’m doing now is obviously really difficult and lonely and weird, I just don’t want to end up like my parents. Why would you work at a job that sucks, to pay rent, just to have a place to live so you can work a job? That thought horrifies me so much. I think you shouldn’t have to work. Everyone spends eight hours a day with something they don’t wanna do, thats terrible. That’s like a nightmare. I’ve done a few things that I didn’t necessarily wanna do but I needed the money, but at the end of the day who cares? It doesn’t matter that much.
http://www.electronicbeats.net/the-visions-the-voice-an-interview-with-grimes/

>"I was like: 'Fuck, I could die. We could all die, at any time. Why the hell am I wasting my time? I'm just going to do what I want to do for the rest of my life. I don't need money.'" To the mild horror of her parents, Claire turned her back on the world of brain biology to pursue Grimes full time. "I've completely fucked my life," she admits cheerily. "I don't live anywhere, I don't see my friends. You have to sacrifice a lot of things to do this. But the pay-off is this incredible freedom."
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/28/grimes-visions-montreal
>>
>>73305121
>She started developing an act when she bribed a friend to give her some technology lessons. “Kyle was homeless, living in a band’s jam space, and I traded him two cans of chick peas and some olive oil in exchange for teaching me how to use a sampler. What was strange about that experience is that Kyle had no idea what olive oil was until that day.”

>Kyle taught her well. “The thing about music is it’s not an obscure pursuit, it’s a very natural thing for human beings to do,” Boucher says. “Once you put in the effort, the learning curve is very fast.”

>She learned by doing. Boucher took gigs anywhere she could find them, playing shows in basements, lofts and bars with no monitors, and became more demonstrative and assertive as a singer and dancer behind her keyboards and sampler. “I was really poor and desperate,” she says. “I was driven by the idea that I had no other options.”

>She self-released a couple of albums in 2010, which expanded her audience. The next year she recorded the album that would become her 2012 4AD debut, “Visions,” in her bedroom with a keyboard, computer, computer interface and microphone – a few hundred dollars worth of gear. “Visions” was soaked in the ambiance of that room: dark, danceable, introspective, unsettling.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2012-10-17/entertainment/chi-grimes-interview-electropop-artist-grimes-profiled-20121017_1_electro-olive-oil-goth

Don't underestimate how desperation could make you very ambitious.
>>
>>73306060
Thanks for the responses. I'm reading through some of these articles so i'll come back and make a comment in a few mins.

See, this is why I come in here. Fuck, this is fascinating! Wade through some shit in these threads, and by golly, there be gold.
>>
>>73304626
Thanks man, I like some of her work too, you seem like a normal person unlike these crazy fanboys
>>73305581
Some of these idiots don't understand their behavior is the classic example of irrational idolatry, they aren't better than a 12yo jb fan that thinks he's the new Michael Jackson
>>73305651
This, it's very common in gaming community and pop culture as well, really there's nothing you can do with insecure obtuse fans that will kill themselves if they don't get validation from others.
This is the last time I open a Grimes thread I'm still going to listen to her music tho, please stop ruining Grimes for everybody, stop kissing her ass with these threads.
>>
File: grim.webm (3MB, 950x702px) Image search: [Google]
grim.webm
3MB, 950x702px
>>73305956
>>
>>73306180
thanks i live for this desu,
how do i go about finding more
>>
>>73306167
For sure. I'm also into gaming and the fanboyism is rampant in that (PS4 v. XB1 v. PC). Also cars, which is my passion, and fanboyism is fucking insane in that realm (eg. domestic v. imports).

This is all going to continue on. And yes, you've hit the nail on the head. It's all about self validation. People feel threatened when their individual interests are not validated by reflecting what they, themselves, feel. Whatever contradicts their internal narrative, they get angry about.

All in all, I think some just need to have a long hard look at themselves and see if what they're doing is healthy for them. Too many followers and repeaters in this world. I respect the people who have the courage to be individuals.
>>
>>73305089
expect anything else from 21st century females?
>>
>>73305121
she comes from a wealthy family and has worked with other privileged white fucks, so no, it wasnt luck. Just daddys trust fundies
>>
>>73306264
I couldn't have put it better myself
>Too many followers and repeaters in this world. I respect the people who have the courage to be individual
Same here, thanks for replying
>>
>>73306427
I'd be quick to point that out if I thought that was true. However, as her backstory demonstrates or at least shows quite prominently, she lived frugally. Shopped at thrift stores all the time and didn't seem to be encumbered by most of what encumbers most people these days.

A few of her stories, if true (I have no reason to doubt her), suggests that she was living without heat in Montreal (I think if this is true, it's kind of insane). As in one interview she mentions her not being able to feel her feet. This lends to the reasons why she chose to run off to California which has a far nicer climate.

I've considered moving southwards myself as i've become quite sick of winters here.
>>
>>73306556
stay so you can freeze to death
>>
>>73306427
bullshit. she wasn't in very good relationship with her family for a while. for some years she was on her own. yes, it wasn't luck: it was ambition, hard work and talent. her repuation grew through word of mouth and by the time she signed to 4ad in late 2011 she was already fairly known: https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/who-says-girls-cant-find-music-jane-abernethy-tuneyards-grimes

>Because of the internet, there’s so much information all the time. It’s not about when you hear about someone, it’s about when they grab your attention so hard you can’t ignore it anymore. With Grimes, I was already aware of her, she’d made two albums and an EP. I was on my way to Pop Montreal, and I met her manager at the time, who ran the label she was on, and found out that they were looking for a partnership, someone that they could work with outside of Canada. Her music at that point was not obviously commercial, so they were talking to independent labels. There were a lot who really liked her, but I remember Claire saying we were pretty much the only ones who would take Visions and put it out just as it was, other labels apparently asked for her to rework it with a producer.
>>
>>73306571
>The other thing I would say about Grimes is that there was so much happening around her at that time that I assumed she was already working with a bigger label. The first time I went to see her play and I was kicking myself for missing that opportunity. It was the best show I’d seen for a new artist at that time. The next day I met her manager and they said they were looking for partners and I literally ran back to my room to email my boss her record. What I’m trying to say is that you don’t need a label anymore to get things started, a good label will enhance what you are already doing. By the time Claire was signed, she was already releasing records on a small imprint, touring and doing interviews, and she had a visual presence. These days, a label has the most impact if you’ve already got the wheels in motion before they’ve got involved.
>>
im pretty sure both grimes and bjork hate /mu/ and are disgusted by all of you
>>
>>73306560
Hahahaha. Nah, we're well adapted here. Got the anti-freeze injection when I was a baby. 'Course we're not supposed to talk about that.
>>
>>73306595
no shit, look at these deplorables
>>
>>73306595
Yeah, okay there. Calm your tits.
>>
>>73306595
yeah

we fucking hate you..
>>
File: die.jpg (186KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
186KB, 900x506px
>>73302720
>>
>>73306685
Who's 'we' ? You talking for all of /mu, or all of 4chan for that matter?
>>
>>73306699
Is that supposed to be art? Or some some sort of Grimes protest? I don't get it. Waste of some good meat btw. Should have put them on the bbq.
>>
>>73306712
pointing at /mu/? : O
>>
>>73306732
wow, eating MEAT? What kind of fucking savage beast are you. Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>73306712
typical autistic grimes fan with zero reading comprehension
>>
>>73306750
If eating meat makes me a savage, then by golly gosh, I must be a savage. LOL. Meat is fucking delicious.
>>
>>73306732
it was probably something designed to garner this exact butthurt response
>>
File: pissforgrimes.jpg (84KB, 721x450px) Image search: [Google]
pissforgrimes.jpg
84KB, 721x450px
>>73306732

yuh its art
>>
Grimes should fall off stage and die.
>>
>>73306763
yea so butthurt and TRIGGERED XD by being confused

right mate, right
>>
>>73306759
>yeah
>we fucking hate you..

We was not specified. Nor was you. Context is important here Anon.
>>
It would be hilarious if Grimes died
>>
>>73306767
lol someone send this to her twitter
>>
>>73306763
What part of my response was butthurt? I'm more offended by the waste of lambchop or whatever that is than the grimes stuff in the bathtub. I mean it seems like buddy paid for that shit already so he only really fucked himself really.
>>
File: 1483393472864.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483393472864.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>73306798
>>73306779
>>
>>73306778
Aren't you just a bundle of joy.
>>
>>73306810
you posted the exact same pic in the other thread you idiot

if you're trying to hate at least not make it obvious you're a samefag
>>
>>73306781
oh my bad i thought you were replying to my post.

but ive seen some posts on here that sort of make me feel like bjork lurks this board and sometimes posts even though she hates it. i dont know about grimes, but i know m.i.a has been on here a few times. makes you wonder...
>>
>>73306814
Grimes has herpes FYI
>>
>>73306820
It's even worse. He's a copy pasta fag. Can't even come up with his own shit. Typical troll. Big, but not too bright.
>>
>>73306820
I'm just shitposting mate, no idea what you're talking about. That's a pretty common meme here.
>>
>>73306839
Not a fan of Bjork. In fact the only song of hers I ever liked was that 'Army of Me' song. MIA is pretty good. Some catchy shit in her catalogue.

No idea what your post was... sorry. Ah, the joys of us all being anonymous. We have no idea who we're talking to lol.
>>
>>73306848
Its the exact same name as the one you posted, stop playing dumb you fucking amateur. If you're going to be hater fag at least do it right
>>
>>73306840
How do you know? Did you kiss her and turn into a goblin?
>>
>>73306880
No, I fucked her and I have herpes.
>>
File: 1468061323463.jpg (182KB, 2411x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1468061323463.jpg
182KB, 2411x1513px
>>73306840
>>
>>73306872
So? I'm just shitposting to piss off the kids obsessed with Grimes. I've been doing it for too long to be an amateur. I don't hate Grimes btw, so that's total bullshit.
>>
>>73306910
Well then you're just an attention seeking faggot. Even worse desu
>>
>>73306892
You fucked her did you? Was that in your dream?
>>
>>73306919
I don't want attention though, I just want amusement.
>>
>>73306910
That's what I was saying in the other thread. I knew you guys who shitpost don't actually hate her. You're just trying to get a rise out of the more reactive of us.

I, personally, don't care what you think of her. You're entitled to your opinion. Good or bad.
>>
>>73306924
>projecting this hard
No, it was back in 2008 in Montreal.
>>
Reminder

Art Angels > Geidi Primes > Halfaxa > Visions
>>
>>73306942
Yeah, pretty much. Although it does annoy me when there are 7 Grimes threads in the catalog.
>>
>>73306942
nah, theirs /pol/ kids here who actually believe she uses pr companies to shill and all that bullshit

they exist and they're cancer, cant do much about them tho since they get through the bans
>>
>>73306954
And so you just spend all this time on 4chan in her threads why exactly? Didn't move on?
>>
>>73306980
any evidence? or are you just pulling that out of your ass to pretend that you aren't just getting pissed off by people trying to piss you off.
>>
>>73306973
Not sure why there are that many at any given time. As a fan it's hard to keep up with which thread is poppin' and stuff. I'd prefer 1 thread per day, if it weren't for them expiring and shit.
>>
>>73306595
chill your tits. you're not her laywer and also those artists don't even care because they don't visit it anyway.
>>
>>73307032
have you seen some of these fucking threads man? People say that shit all the time, although its hard to know if they're trolling or not
>>
>>73307031
>all this time
how much longer are you going to be projecting here?
>>
>>73307045
Yeah, i know what you mean. The thing that irks me the most is when the more extreme fans say shit like "don't complain, you're not the mods so you're not affected by it". It's bullshit.

>>73307065
Point me to where I said that they don't say it at all. It's pretty damn obvious that they're trolling.
>>
>>73306767
>>73306699
just how much of a retard are you, fucker? you posted this crap for over 2 years already. take a break madman. or better yet, i hope the mods do their job.
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (56KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
Hi guys this is Akon.
Kooonvict Muuuzik

I want to go on record and say that Grimes is an amazing artist, super talented, and an overall wonderful human being.

This is 100% my personal opinion and I am in no way affiliated with Grimes or her management team.

Have a blessed day.
>>
>>73307056
thats what they want you to think
>>
File: 1495738457475.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1495738457475.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>73307168
>>
>>73307168
calm down man, he's getting to you
>>
hey guys I get that you idolize Grimes, but could you not shit on other artists like Björk for example
>>73302720
>>
File: tumblr_nnzuzsCJJI1r7z66ao1_500.jpg (71KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzuzsCJJI1r7z66ao1_500.jpg
71KB, 500x440px
http://pigeonsandplanes.com/news/2013/10/grimes-kanye-west-god

Reminder that your waifu is a coal burner and has shit taste.
>>
>>73306910
that's even worse. i have no respect for autists like you. if you're a hater at least believe in your ideas.
>>
>>73307688
By definition, I'm not a hater. Interestingly, I have no respect for autists like you either.
>>
>>73306962
>Visions last
you monster!
>>
>>73306962
reverse it and you'll be right
>>
Did they prove that most grimesfags here is just an ongoing bot created by her label, talking to itself, to give the illusion that people like her?

Interested to see facts that support this claim.
>>
>>73307077
>Yeah, i know what you mean. The thing that irks me the most is when the more extreme fans say shit like "don't complain, you're not the mods so you're not affected by it". It's bullshit.
ever occured to you that most of these threads weren't even created by her fans but by jokers like you who like to annoy people?
>>
>>73307432
the op was probably annoyed by those bjork fanboys who love to talk shit about grimes. they even pretend that their precious bjork is art while grimes is just pop.
>>
>>73307708
ok, you're just a pretending hater. still a major autist for acting in the way you do.
>>
>>73308056
I have literally never heard a Bjork fan say that, although I have heard it used as a strawman by grimes fans. Bjork is better anyways.

>>73308000
so what? doesn't change the fact that it's retarded to tell people to just ignore it
>>
>>73308088
>I have literally never heard a Bjork fan say that, although I have heard it used as a strawman by grimes fans. Bjork is better anyways.
lurk more. i've seen many bjork fanboys disparaging grimes and making her seem an industry plant. great mistake.

>Bjork is better anyways.
no.
>>
>>73308078
>waaaa stop making me sperg out in threads!
>>
>>73308135
>disparaging grimes
yeah, no shit they disparage grimes, but they've never called her pop without saying Bjork is pop too. I've seen grimes fanboys say Grimes is better because Bjork doesn't do everything in her music by herself.

>no
just your lame opinion
>>
>>73308140
(You)

my advice: stop shitposting repeatedly in threads about artists you don't even like, mr. autist. or else, may the ban hit you in the face.
>>
i hate my fucking life
>>
>>73308228
I'm not committing a bannable offense, unlike the retard that makes 5+ threads a day.

>mr. autist
oooh, stings

oh, and by the way, thanks for repeatedly giving (You)'s to someone who's admitting that they're shitposting.
>>
>>73308200
>just your lame opinion
bjork sucks and her music is dull. her fame, sales and fanbase are dwindling. it's time for an artist with good melodies and pleasant voice (grimes), not that screechy voice and pretentious music (bjork).

just my lame opinion.
>>
>>73308258
you're frankly pathetic and a real joke. instead getting a life, you chose to shitpost in her threads. sad.
>>
>>73308315
>pleasant voice
wew
>good melodies
both artists have those
>pretentious music
it''s pop music
>>
>>73308353
instead of getting a life, you chose to obsess over a slightly-above-average artist and respond to admitted shitposters. sad.
>>
>>73308353
umm..
>>
>>73308315

Her sales have gone up, Vulnicura sold more than any of her albums since Medulla. She's just as famous as ever, all her shows sell out in seconds.

>>73308056

Honestly I've only ever seen Bjork fans talk shit about Grimes when Grimes fans start it first, out of nowhere. I really don't see why they have to be compared all the time. It's getting boring.
>>
>>73308399

>Her sales have gone up, Vulnicura sold more than any of her albums since Medulla. She's just as famous as ever, all her shows sell out in seconds.

What's really impressive is that was without any marketing, they released it straight after the leak
>>
>>73308379
>a slightly-above-average artist
i'm curious how you measured that.
>>
File: bork.jpg (36KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
bork.jpg
36KB, 450x600px
this is now a Bork thread
>>
>>73308427
true. they listen to grimes, not crim3s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crim3s
>>
>>73308466
because her music isn't incredible, but it's better than most pop music nowadays. In my opinion of course.
>>
>>73308474
no. this is a grimes thread. get out, fanboy.
>>
>>73308512
wait a minute: pop music is what the average joe likes, hence it's average. you said her music is just slightly above average. don't you think you're underestimating her a lot?
>>
>>73308556
That's quite the synaprtic leap.
>all the popular girls
>were average?
Popular indicates above average in some way.
>>
>>73308556
>hence it's average
>you said her music is just slightly above average
yes, her music is slightly better than the average pop music
>>
>>73308832
>yes, her music is slightly better than the average pop music
i can't respect this opinion. it's completely wrong.
>>
>>73308894
>it's completely wrong
>>
>>73308905
>>
>>73302720
>There is not a single day that goes by without us talking about her.
yeah.. because you and maybe one other anon don't let a day go by without bringing her sorry ass up. do you actually think that's something to brag about? give it a rest already
>>
>>73304357
I would be too scared to talk to her 2bh
>>
>>73308974
care to explain why? opinions can't be objectively wrong
>>
>>73308991
OP here. Make me, autist.
>>
>>73303843
thanks
>>
>>73309042
>admitting to being this autistic
k mate
>>
>>73302720
Damn, I love her so much...........
>>
>>73309138
you're trapped
>>
File: vpSFTBcw.jpg (114KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
vpSFTBcw.jpg
114KB, 512x512px
grimes is shit. this board is full of poptimist plebs.

if you want an actually interesting modern female musician then listen to cate lebon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYp-tE1qfsE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnZh4E0_7KM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUb1Y41lz3s

http://www.npr.org/sections/therecord/2016/04/16/474413801/the-world-is-absolute-nonsense-the-cosmic-quest-of-cate-le-bon
>>
>>73309286
>grimes is shit.
>posts a way worse artist
don't be an idiot
>>
>>73309286
yeah, gotta admit, as much as I dislike grimes' music and her fans, that first song is shit.
>>
>>73309286
this is pretty good
their are far more intersting female artists than grimes
joanne newsome blows anything grime has done out of the water
>>
Grimesfags here are unbearable r#ddit fucks. I post about her albums to Incite some actual discussion but they'd all rather argue like faggots and get baited by other retards to shit up their own threads like the autistic queers they are. I know at least little bitch is autistically replying to ever post here.

Fucking cancer.
>>
>>73309324
>as much as I dislike grimes' music
you can't be serious. why are you here?
>>
>>73309366
>joanne newsome blows anything grime has done out of the water
do you mean that dull throwback harp music? seriously? grimes is the innovator, not that dullard with one of the most annyong voices in the universe.
>>
>>73309382
stay mad, retard. your tears are delicious.
>>
>>73309395
to discuss Grimes, you faggot
>>73309435
>dull throwback harp music
>it's bad because it doesn't sound modern!
>>
>>73309460
>stay mad i'm retarded duuurrr

Whatever makes you happy, brainlet.
>>
>>73309519
don't fall for his bait friend
>>
>>73302720
ugh is some sort of (((artist)))???
fucking awful I hate artists
>>
>>73309435
wow your a real pop robot huh? disgusting
>>
>>73309286
>sudo punk garbage
Kys that was terrible, I couldn't make it more than 30 seconds into each track.
>>
>>73309519

you have my permission to gtfo. and learn how to filter threads, naive numbskull.
>>
>>73309679
>learn to filter threads
doesn't change the fact that grime's fans are usually obsessive and annoying, not to mention stupid.
>>
>>73309493
>to discuss Grimes
you said you dislike her music. what do you have to say besides "i dislike her music because blah blah blah"? say that shit and move your negative ass out of here.
>>
There's no point debating with grimes fags
they like their top 40 and can't get into anything that will upset their narrow musical pallete

I think they are migrants from tumblr who post how much they love halsey
>>
>>73309312
>>73309324
>>73309662
>she's shit because she threatens grimes
typical grimesfags. also,
>sudo
>>
File: Grimes-grimes-33199552-500-313.jpg (26KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Grimes-grimes-33199552-500-313.jpg
26KB, 500x313px
>tfw no vampire Grimes to sex me up, bite my neck, and sing me songs as I lay dying.
>>
>>73309722
>waaaa stop disliking an artist i like!
What do you have to say besides "i like her music because blah blah blah"? That's a pretty stupid argument, friendo.
>>
>>73309366
agreed. if you like that stuff she also collaborated with tim presley of white fence. this was psych rock record of the year last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMf2cn-yiLs
>>
>>73309712
doesn't change the fact that her haters are usually obsessive and annoying, not to mention stupid. they can't even filter what they dislike and expect her fans to stop talking about an artist. how delusional and dumb are they (including you)?
>>
>>73309725
>what is a meme?
>>
>>73309725
read the second response again and then call me a grimesfag.
>>
>>73309725
>grimesfags
>expecting to be taken seriously
>>
>>73309777
>grimesfag
>>73309792
>>
File: my ears must stay pure.png (19KB, 594x64px) Image search: [Google]
my ears must stay pure.png
19KB, 594x64px
>>73309435
>>73309312
>>73309324
>>73309662
how is it that grimesfags have such shit taste in music? it's not even that they love grimes. it's that they dislike anything that's even remotely good
>>
>>73309777
excluding you i guess. good trips
>>
>>73309758

It's not an argument dummy. It's a bunch people enjoying something they like. You're like the new kid testing waters, trying to get the boys at the playground to talk to you.
>>
>>73302720
I'm working on my anger but it still makes me see red when this thread is on the front page. How the fuck did Art Angels not make you fags drop Grimey like a stone? It's like Avril Lavigne with reverb.
>>
>>73309803
I gave it a listen, I determined that I was either getting memed, or it sucked. Sorry you don't like my opinion.
>>
>>73309771
Point to anywhere ITT when someone told grimes fans to flat out stop talking about grimes. Sick strawman, especially because you're telling us to stop talking about Grimes just because you're mad that we don't like her as much as you. Read the OP
>Let's talk about the Queen of /mu/ (referring to Grimes)
off yourself

>>73309792
>gets offended over memes

>>73309828
I'm enjoying something I like right now, talking about music.
>>
>>73309761
I like this too
good lyrics its like blusey free jazz
>>
>>73309840
>It's like Avril Lavigne with reverb.
It's not.
>>
>>73309286
I like Cate Le Bon and have met her a bunch of times but even I have to admit Grimes is sort of better.
>>
>>73309989
>and have met her a bunch of times
that's cool. where did you meet her? was she nice?
>>
Been away from the thread a couple hours. Doesn't look like I missed anything. You disappoint me Anons. So much shit posting cluttering up this thread.
>>
File: 710.jpg (28KB, 412x300px) Image search: [Google]
710.jpg
28KB, 412x300px
>>73309847
>I'm enjoying something I like right now, talking about music.

That's what I said. Nobody is willing to argue with you on this topic every day but it's expected for fans to get on the defensive if someone is spreading negativity in their threads every single day.
>>
>>73310069
at least she's being relevant in some corner of the internet
>>
>>73310070
no, you told me to "move my negative ass out of here". And obviouslt people are willing to argue with me on this topic every day, or it wouldn't be happening. And I've been having a great time the whole time. I know fans are going to go on the defensive, but I never claimed that isn't true.
>>
>>73309761
He reminds me of wolf parade with a mix of animal collective
I Will be listening to more from both them
>>
>>73310070
Which is why I don't bother. If anons want to chimp out and attack other anons who come into these threads with the express purpose of trying to set off a chimp out, well count me out.

I'll reiterate, people are free to have their opinions, good or bad. I like Grimes but there's no point in trying to defend anything negative about her.

1) She doesn't visit these threads.
2) She can defend herself, she's a big girl.
3) She probably doesn't give a shit anyway (about the negative comments).
4) Trolls shit post almost exclusively because some anons are having a chimp out. Ie. It's funny to them. So stop chimping out. Save your poop. I like having guests in here. The more the merrier.
>>
File: 1442466274590.jpg (78KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1442466274590.jpg
78KB, 612x612px
Say whatever you will, but I love Claire Boucher.
>>
I convinced this is where all the females on mu go to because of their shit taste
plz be my gf
>>
>>73303066
I hope she dreams of being raped
>>
>>73303066
I hate when Grimes over dresses like a typical pop star. It doesn't seem genuine. Just feels like she's doing it because she thinks she has to look slutty or flashy because she makes pop music.
>>
>>73310167
me too, even if she's made out of plastic
>>
>>73310167
Sometime I look at her and think of how low energy she should be because of her bmi then remember she takes a ton of adderall constantly.
>>
>>73310446
slutty? when has she ever looked slutty?
>>
>>73310475
Does a low BMI contribute to low energy? I had no idea. I guesa that explains it for me.
>>
>>73310497
I mean to maintain an underweight bmi you have to not be eating enough, therefore no energy.
>>
>>73310518
Oh I see. So you mean overall calories. Of course.
>>
>>73310518
The only time im not underweight is when im unemployed I have a crazy metabolism that I have to keep up the calories or I feel crazy drained

coffee an vitamin b help though
>>
>>73310139
>1) She doesn't visit these threads.

if you really need to say this then it's a lie
>>
>>73310572
Count calories ye idiot.
>>
>>73310335
it's called a sexual fantasy you prudent aspergers sufferer. it's part of being an adult, something i am and you are not
>>
>>73309803
that's a meme, you dip. you were trolled.
>>
>>73310639
>it's just a meme
okay sure. just look at the posts that post was responding to. also, see the way that grimesfags react to bjork
>>
>>73310639
how cruel
>>
>>73310335
All girls have fantasies of being raped and its one of the most searched porn for them they love it
>>
I really, really, really like Claire Elise Boucher.
>>
>>73310673
I'd rape grimes I guess. I dunno, it's hard to say.
>>
File: dr-ruth.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dr-ruth.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>73310673
Thank you Doctor Ruth.
>>
>>73309840
>It's like Avril Lavigne with reverb.
>implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>73310673
she should love us then huh
>>
>>73310446
slutty? dude, she's one of the prudest popstars alive.

>>73310518
it doesn't work like that. it's about metabolism. there are people who can eat a truck full of food and still be slim. you don't mess with the metabolism.
>>
stop talking about her eating disorder

its a private and embarrassing mental health issue she has and y'all need to put the brakes on.
>>
>>73310852
hahahahahaha how the fuck are eating disorders even real? hahaha nigga just eat a sandwich like nigga just open your mouth and put food in haha
>>
>>73310802
yes, she has a song dedicated to her lustfull fantasy. I would even say she's obsessed about it
>>
File: Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (138KB, 447x701px) Image search: [Google]
Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
138KB, 447x701px
>>73304487
This is why i dont like to tell people about my favorite band with my musicfu ... i dont like people knowing about them
>>
File: 1470791799730.gif (3MB, 358x280px) Image search: [Google]
1470791799730.gif
3MB, 358x280px
what are your thoughts on james
>>
>>73310852
i care
>>
File: 61.jpg (50KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
50KB, 500x430px
>>73310673
>this is what misogynistic morons actually believe
>>
>>73311007
Bad lad, won't give us what we want.
>>
File: wew.png (195KB, 721x931px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
195KB, 721x931px
>>73311007
i think he's qt and a good pick for her

it probably doesn't help her being fetishized though, because it's basically a huge neon sign that says "I LIKE SUBMISSIVE GUYS", and femdom is basically almost always a comorbid kink with guys into alt girls.
>>
>>73311007
>>73311060
what was he thinking in this exact moment?
>>
remember when these threads found out about d'eon's crush on claire and he set his twitter to private?
>>
>>73311016
I know grills are sickos sometimes but its true
>>
>>73310008
After shows. Yes, very nice. Eccentric but cool nonetheless.
>>
>>73311094
>Where the fuck is the nacho cheese?
>>
>>73311189
>Eccentric

It's called crack bro.
>>
>>73311175
it's not
>>
>>73310673
we're not doing this again
>>
>>73304626
we need more grimesfags like this
>>
>>73310838
Are you fucking dumb.
into nutrition. It's literally all about calorie in vs calorie out. People who claim to have high metabolisms are usually a lot more active than they realize they are or eat a whole let less than they think they do.
>>73310852
Oh fuck off. Her body is on display for the whole world and she likes it that way, hence why she maintains her low body weight.
>>
>>73305651
this so much
>>
>>73305651
this

i got super into grimes and these threads last year and i was basically just going to school and that was my life.

this year a lot more life stuff has been happening and i've chilled out a ton. barely ever visit these threads.

she's still my favorite synthpop artist lowkey tho
>>
>>73304626
it's very unhealthy to have feelings for psychotic people
>>
>>73310666
>see the way that grimesfags react to bjork
so what? bjork is an artist like any other. use the same standard, idiot: if you insult grimes why do you expect grimesfans to not insult your fave artist, bjork?
>>
>>73311212
No
>>
>>73311638
>grimesfags
>>
>>73311846
i wish i could say that and have it mean something
>>
>>73311651
shut the fuck up, dipshit. you're telling crap non stop. just shut your mouth.
>>
>>73311882
i wish i could say that and have it mean something
>>
>>73311889
grimes is the artist of this decade
>>
>>73311836
bjork isn't my favorite artist even by a longshot. stop making assumptions.

>if you insult grimes why do you expect grimesfans to not insult your fave artist, bjork?
why do grimesfags always have to make things so personal? believe it or not, if someone says they don't like grimes' music it isn't because they're somehow trying to insult you. it's because they're expressing their opinion on a musician who has absolutely nothing to do with you. the fact that you take criticism of her music as a personal insult shows that you have a lot more issues than i thought.
>>
>>73311887
hes actually not wrong

she wants to be a skeleton
>>
>>73311909
>it's because they're expressing their opinion on a musician who has absolutely nothing to do with you.
what is the porpose of such thing in a fan thread? to annoy her fans or what? what do you gain by criticizing her music?
>>
it's not like grimes herself reads your criticism to take note and improve her music. criticizing her here is a complete waste of time. nothing is changed and everyone has the same opinion as before regarding her music.
>>
>>73311887
>you're telling crap

Fucking spic grimesfag.
>>
>>73309138
this much
>>
>>73312291
thats because you forced us to like her. you forced this whole thing to work
>>
>>73302720
Ugly no talent cunt
>>
>>73312381
i don't care if you dislike her. seriously. all i want is to not be bothered while discussing her. is that too much to ask?
>>
>>73303592
Weirdness is not a mark of talent.
Kate Bush is better in every way.
Grimes is talented, but her music isn't that good.
>>
>>73312435
>Kate Bush is better in every way.
>Grimes is talented, but her music isn't that good.
that's subjective. could you even prove it that kate bush is better than grimes?
>>
>>73312425
please dont talk to me other anon
>>
>>73312481
all music is subjective.
>>
>>73312501
but i haven't heard all of it
>>
>>73312269
it's not about what i gain from criticizing her music. it's about expressing my freedom to criticize her music. a freedom that you are constantly trying to infringe upon
>>
>>73311113
its obvious he browses here, since he uses 4chan rhetoric like nu male, cuck, and beta. He seems like he's towards the right or libertarian, as far as politics go, which is surprising since grimes doesn't hate him for it.
>>
>>73309286
nice siousxie ripoff tho haha
>>
>>73302720
female musicians better than grimes: Kate bush, bjork, siousxie sioux, hayley willaims, madonna, kim gordan, angel olsen...

shit about any of them desu
>>
>>73312481

How would you prove that Grimes is better than Kate Bush? You can't really, it's a matter of opinion
>>
>>73312883
source?
>>
>>73312963
his twitter
>>
>>73312945
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkhnr6H4QZg

has grimes ever made anything as emotionally captivating or creative as this? Respond when u find something : )

(and this is just one example, i can provide more)
>>
>>73312980
he even uses 4chan memes lol

i love d'eon. i know we gave him a super rough time but he's cool.

https://twitter.com/ddddddeon/status/849732651279953923
>>
i wish grimes threads would just die already
>>
>>73313173
hide them then
or filter her out

plenty of solutions mate
>>
fuck deon
>>
>>73313173
they have
>>
>>73313273
rude desu
>>
honestly i wish deon would timestamp himself calling out these threads for the garbage they are. would be hilarious as shit to watch the creepy motherfuckers itt get btfo.

>>73313273
hi james
>>
>>73313321
loooool that would be epic
>>
>>73313011
Of course. Check the song David, about a close friend who commited suicide.
>>
>>73313370
lol what a pussy
>>
grims
>>
File: 1478809251062.jpg (104KB, 640x951px) Image search: [Google]
1478809251062.jpg
104KB, 640x951px
>H-hey anon, I'm Grimes, I'm a huge fan of your work.
>giggles and shrugs
>Eyes dart down to your lips and back up again to your eyes twice
what do
>>
>>73314692

"why didn't you get braces"
>>
Grimes better come out with a new album
>>
>>73306962
I don't even care about Halfaxa or Visions, first two are right though.
>>
remember that time she said "Hello Brazil"? that was funny
>>
i come to the music board to find some good music and all i find is this same chick posted over and over. her generic pop trash music is complete shit and her annoying lispy voice makes it even worse. she's not even very attractive she's a 4/10 at best. if you actually like the music this thing makes please do the world a favour and fucking kill yourself. and before some faggot says it this is not bait this is fact
>>
>>73314890
this but unironically
>>
>>73314890
>if you actually like things I dislike do the world a favour and fucking kill yourself, this is not bait this is fact
>>
love
>>
>>73313370
why did he do that?
>>
>>73308248
>>
years of enduring all these bullshit arguments must all be a test right? it has to be
>>
What does her pussy smell like
>>
>>73315258
i don't know
>>
>>73303474
>incomparable to kate bush
In which case, how can you be calling one better than the other?
>>
>>73315258
Probably kinda gross. That's just how she rolls.
>>
rule #1 of these threads since the Daily Reminder To Be Nice To Grimes versions:

grimes is not for sexual
>>
>>73315258
she'd probably want to suffocate me with it, that's probably her idea of a happy ending
>>
>>73305121
>she was going to school for something completely different, got kicked out and yet managed to succeed
Fwiw she got kicked out as a result of her decision to pursue career B rather than focus on her studies. So it isn't like she was in some sort of untenable position and magically managed to make things work. She decided to rake a risk, and sometimes that actually pays off.
>>
>>73304487
>you can't even claim that she is not that great without a butthurt fan coming for your neck
You can if you're nice about it. Case in point - >>73315617
Learn some basic conversational etiquette desu.
>>
who is Redpill?
>>
im actually starting to look dead after all the time ive spent here. my skin looks discolored or something
>>
>>73306167
>>73306264
>stating the obvious
Fyi the term "fan" is itself just a shortened form of the word "fanatic".

People tend to forget that, imo...
>>
seriously who the fuck is Redpill?
>>
>>73306427
It's quite clear from reading about her history that she cut her parents off soon after moving away to attend University.

So far as music is concerned, her success is all her own.
>>
>>73315765
maybe it's because i took up smoking to deal with feeling like shit. so much for grimes making you cuter
>>
>>73315831
>So far as music is concerned, her success is all her own.

not really. she's certainly been exploiting her way into making sales with abusing certain social outlets.
like websites that helped people deal with their fucking life, except now they're used it to promote herself and it's done so pridefully. don't you just love her?
>>
>>73306910
Fyi trolling is against /mu rules.
>>
what is grimes was watching you at potentially any fucking time of the day? would you guys keep it together or lose your mind over it?
>>
>>73315940
like what websites
>>
>>73315977
please stop repeating the same things it drives people insane
>>
>>73314966
triggered cuck?
>>
>>73307846
>grimesfags
>>
>>73316023
maybe its linked with deep blue
>>
>>73316083
why is this meme overrated? it's not good in any way, it's just meant to be annoying
>>
>>73316084
what the fuck is deep blue

what are any of you idiots talking about
>>
>>73316100
memes are shit now. if grimes was even a meme that would imply people actually like her. instead it's this inside joke nobody is in on. having fun yet?
>>
>>73308088
>it's retarded to tell people to just ignore it
Anon, non-retarded people DO ignore it after properly reporting rule-breaking posts/threads. That's how 4chan works.
>>
>>73316108
right? it was never explained and people pretended to know
>>
why is she so perfect
>>
>>73316130
what did he mean by websites used to help people?
>>
>>73302720
Please stop
>>
>>73307846
#grimesgate
>>
>>73316161
you can't stop me
>>
>>73316223
fuck you
>>
>>73316223
Please though your hurting my soul
>>
>>73316142
that's really not appropriate given the current pace of this thread. you can't just throw that in like that. if you transparently bait for an answer and the recipient is probably aware that you're hoping it's for a good answer then their inability to deliver festers into personal guilt and functions as a form of abuse for them. you might even be aware of this but continue to do it all the fucking the time hoping force and magically make the situation improve while actually making it into something painful. it's kind of immature and irresponsible
>>
>>73316317
man in the box wants to burn my soul...
>>
>>73316223
no i can't
>>
>>73309724
Why do posters like this only ever mention things they claim to hate?
>>
>>73316464
why wouldnt they
>>
i bet she hates herself because shes white
>>
>>73309803
Lol nice copypasta
>>
>>73316464
because selective acknowledgement and group conformity, yada. fucking redditors ree
>>
>>73316500
she hates herself because she's ashamed of her rape experience and represses it
>>
>>73316529
>rape experience

hmm i wonder why every semi-successful female musican claims they've been raped

its almost like they're desperate for attention or something, hmmmm
>>
>>73316529
for me it's her personal notions of moral exemption from that experience and having self-entitlement out the ass because of it, being emotionally irresponsible and completely devoid of guilt is only part of that
>>
>>73309847
>Point to anywhere ITT when someone told grimes fans to flat out stop talking about grimes.
>>73302934 - literally post #3 ITT

>gets offended
Who mentioned anything about being offended?

>I'm enjoying something I like right now, talking about music.
Who are your favorite artists?
>>
>>73316595
just another example of 3rd wave feminism eh?
>>
>>73316551
i heard it's acceptable for victims to fetishize and relive their traumatic experiences with by simulating it with random partners, it's just so common so it must be the norm. as a feminist though i'll always blame men, before i even hear a story im thinking how shit men are
>>
>>73316610
she's a self-proclaimed feminist (but not rly that feminist), kind of feminist. but who knows. ambiguity is her golden rule
>>
>>73316696
do you see the shit she likes on twitter? Its obvious shes just another man-hating genocidal bigot
>>
File: grimes_katy_parry_rihanna.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grimes_katy_parry_rihanna.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>73310446
>I hate when Grimes over dresses like a typical pop star.
Not to get all up-in-your-face about it, but when has she EVER done this desu? I mean, if you pick out virtually any pic of Grimes with another pop personality and it's pic related.
>>
>>73316707
life is a game to her. she's an emotional cripple on the outside and a sociopath on the inside
>>
>>73316733
i don't know why she isn't more popular
>>
>>73316733
yes, good goy
>>
>>73316733
i wish i didn't love her
>>
>>73316765
see a therapist then
>>
>>73316776
no
>>
>>73316765
life is hard, you know
>>
>>73316815
well then shut up
>>
>>73316776
im not moving on from this
>>
>>73316826
i dont want to shut up
>>
>>73316822
even my favorite place on the internet became a living hell, life really finds a way
>>
>>73316855
boo hoo :(
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.