[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me,my ipod and my grandpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (8KB, 180x296px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8KB, 180x296px
This is hard to explain for me cause i dont speak english very well but i'm tryin my best

So this happen to me 2 days ago i move to a new house and when i was moving some boxes and i saw my backpack from elementary i opened without thinking what i was gonna found, first i found my old wallet it was marvel very cool also my notebooks i opened and i saw how many assingments i do i laught when i saw my math notebook there was just draw's of my favorite's video games like gta call of duty and god of war but that not the important thing i also found me ipod the classic one from 2007 i still remember that day the my grandpa give me it i was really happy because i always want it a ipod for my surprise the ipod was't died at all and have like 34% or something like that well the case is the all song i have in the ipod were the same the my grandpa use to like i forget to say the all the songs were mexican songs and every song was a band the my granpa like it why is important well when i use to listen to the whole songs with my grandpa until he die in 2013 the last thing he gave me was the ipod a few years ago i remember he take 3 hours to find a perfect ipod for me he want it to be perfect i never be so happy like that time now im 15 im always bring me ipod with 392 songs i will be never be so happy like that time i misd tou grandpa thanks.
>>
File: Konadancer.jpg (310KB, 786x778px) Image search: [Google]
Konadancer.jpg
310KB, 786x778px
I have been drinking and I like this thread

Opaaa!
>>
Ebic
>>
Nice story op. Keep a hold of that iPod. My Oma lives in Germany and I've been keeping track of the little gifts she's mailed over the years. Your English isn't too bad also. I can appreciate how hard it can be to speak a non native language, keep it up! Remember to add punctuation though. Also don't advertise your age on here for the time being...
>>
>>73300047
wow he said "epic" but spelt wrong ironically! what a genius! go back to facebook, kiddo
>>
>>73300045
What are you drinking, Anonymous?
>>
That's awesome! Those albums must be really important to you now.
>>
>>73300165
Lemon IPA
>>
>>73300032
Beautiful story, man. Your English is good btw
I miss my abuelo too
>>
>>73300032
Cahlino SAnchez- Nieves De Enero Carnal
>>
>>73300449
Love that song vro, honestly his best
>>
>>73300032

that's nice
now get itunes on a pc & fill up the rest of the thing
itunes will prompt you to transfer what's already on the ipod

classics are great, i keep mine on a dock to save on the battery, hopefully it'll last you a long time
>>
>>73300142
i thought it was post-post-irony
>>
>>73300185
ew
>>
wholesome af
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.