[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMiLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

What's your favorite version of SMiLE, /mu/? Or do you just listen to the unmastered studio recordings all the way through?

I like the version made by a /mu/tant, I think you can still find it on the archive. Image related.

General SMiLE and Beach Boys thread.
>>
smiley smile
>>
I have to listen to SMiLE in its original Sessions release. I've grown so fond of the eclecticism, even if people have found better ways to transition the record. Brian Wilson's final rendition was great still.
>>
>>73299911
My favorite is the snl version, but i do still really love the Smile Sessions and Smiley Smile. I see them each as their own unique album though with snl being at bootleg. I think the snl version comes the closest to what it would have sounded like if release in 67 though. Someone posted a version with thirteen tracks that ends with Your Welcome and has Cabinessence as track six that I've been meaning to check out. In all honesty, the Smile Sessions is probably my album of the decade so far. That or Age of Adz.
>>
>>73299922
I've never actually never heard Smiley Smile as a whole before before, this is super weird. If SMiLE was an explosion, this is the weird convulsed psychedelic aftermath. It's very nice.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.