[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this album /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7226.jpg (168KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7226.jpg
168KB, 953x953px
>>
better than reflektor
>>
>>73296270
masterpiece
>>
contributed to a realm of music that i really dont like. same with Is This It
>>
>>73296270
>I GUESS ITS JUST TIME TO ADJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(does anybody else get triggered that they never finish saying the word adjust)
>>
>>73296270
the best song on this album blows every other song out of the water. it's not even worth listening to except for that one song.
>>
10/10
>>
>>73296754
What song?
>>
This album ruined Arcade Fire, none of their albums are near as good as this.
>>
>>73296775
isnt it obvious?
>>
>>73296775
my buddy
>>
>>73296754
>>73296918
it's just so good. rec other albums like this song?
>>
>>73296754
the first song, right?
>>
>>73296270
Really love In the Backseat. Got some Bjork vibes from it.
>>
>>73296746
Yes but I still sing along to that part the way they say it in the song.
>>
>>73296746
But the lyrics are "I guess we'll just have to adjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
>>
It's my favorite album of all time and it shaped the way I listen to music. Back when it came out it was literally the only album I listened to. I still like Arcade Fire's other stuff a lot (except for that new song), but this is just something else.
>>
This album helped get me into music. It's still one of my favorites. The next two are great too, I wasn't too enthused by reflektor tho it has two or three great songs, and their new single is dogshit. I think they're past their best days as a band now, but at their peak they were incredible.
>>
>that guitar part at 3:48 on Rebellion

please tell me someone else knows what I'm talking about. It is so emotional
>>
U N D I S P U T E D

M A S T E R P I E C E
>>
>>73298496
not as much as you're describing it...
>>
I didn't care for it, have listened to it twice. A friend of mine told me to listen to the Suburbs and I thought it was ok but probably won't listen to it again.
Any particular reason why people like it so much? I just didn't find it terribly special.
>>
probably the worst band of the 2000s
>>
>>73299180
worst bait of the 2010s

try harder
>>
>>73299180
Yeah they even managed to edge out LCD Soundsystem.
>>
I love the more "big"(for lack of a better word) tracks like Tunnels, Power Out, Rebellion, and Wake Up, but the rest of it doesn't do anything for me
>>
>>73296270
A rare 8/10 from the 2000s. Great release
>>
>>73296270
For some reason I have never listened to anything by them and I'm not interested in doing so.
I think the only thing I ever listened from them was a cover of Poupée de cire, poupée de son.
>>
>>73299836
Why no interest?
>>
>>73299964
I'm not sure, even with all the praise it gets I feel the same interest for listening to it as I have with any other random album.
>>
guitar at the start of haiti triggers me
>>
>>73300097
Don't play too much guitar man, it'll ruin your fingers, and don't play when you're sad or you'll just get more sad
>>
>>73296678
Thank you. Not that Reflektor is a bad album, but I think AF's best really is Funeral
>>
>>73296270
The album was an important step in the formation of my music taste, so it's a second-tier favorite.
>>
Only second to ITAOTS alltime
>>
>>73296270
Amazing album, awful people. In the Backseat is the beat song on the album.
>>
>>73296270
>2017
>Discussing this album
it's like we have gone full circle
>>
File: KYrrHop.png (573KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
KYrrHop.png
573KB, 610x610px
basically indie movie trailer music now

overrated
>>
>>73297950
You have such boring taste
Kill yourself ASAP
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.