[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Algernon Cadwaller?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Some Kind of Cadwallader.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Some Kind of Cadwallader.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
They sound just like cap'n jazz, but this album could possibly rival burritos... imo. very good midwest emo
also emo recs
>>
they twinkle hard
>>
Most albums with that much mathy guitar work don't have any forward momentum, which is why I think Algernon Cadwallader triumphs next to any of their midwest counterparts. I have nothing to rec you, you already hit the peak.
>>
>>73295594
genuinely amazing, been obsessed with them since last year, hope they'll do a comeback

try with Snowing, but like >>73296220 said, they're practically the top
>>
I think they could possibly reform in a soon. the reason they quit is because the drummer had a kid, but that was in 2012.
>>
>>73295594
pretty shitty band honestly
>>
algernon is sic
>>
>>73298911
Youre a pretty shitty person honestly
>>
Huge fan, one of my all time favorites. I'm lucky enough to have been able to see them live multiple times. One of the most memorable shows I've ever been to was Algernon Cadwalder, Snowing, and 1994! at the RedWood Artspace in Scranton.
>>
>>73299707
zzzzing!!
>>
File: 1496541917060gothcjick.jpg (19KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1496541917060gothcjick.jpg
19KB, 412x351px
>>73299791
saw that same show at the gilman, shit that was like 6 years ago..
>>
>>73295594
fun EP is better than pic rel
>>
listening to that right now actually
>>
TRY AND PLANT A TREEE
>>
>>73295594
Good on a technical level, but are fairly boring to listen to. As an "emo" band, I just don't hear much emotion in their music which is a huge strike against them in my opinion. Plus they are far too derivative of the bands that came before them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.