[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do they get so much hate here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: muse.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
muse.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
Why do they get so much hate here?
>>
They crescendo better than GYBE, that can't be permitted.
>>
>>73294932
Eminem
>>
Because their last 3 albums were shit
>>
Do they? They're too boring to even get mentioned from what I've seen
>>
>>73294997
I guess that's an ok reason. I haven't listened to any of their music after Black Holes and Revelations
>>
>>73295011
i am honestly a big fan of the first few albums
Save yourself and don't listen to anything past black holes
>>
>>73294997
/thread

If only Mat took his head out of his arsehole for one album and stopped with these terrible Queen-lite "muh social political commentary" shitfests he's been releasing.
>>
>>73295011
Just pretend they disbanded after HAARP tour
>>
>>73294997
yeah, if you took about 12 best tracks of the last 3 albums you would still get an album thats worse than oos.
>>
Because /mu/ are meming redditors. Yeah their music is lackluster now but their first few albums are solid albums, nothing they come out with now changes that.

Starlight still sounds ethereal.
>>
All their popular songs just have the same classical minor techno structure. It made all the 2000s kids think wow how epic but its an easy formula to repeat and got boring. thats just why I dont like them tho.
>>
>>73294932

Because girls who wear their t-shirts are always rejecting the posters of this image board.
>>
they are going to be streaming their gig live on their facebook in just an hour btw
>>
>>73294932
is it not self-explanatory? they're extremely popular, bear more than a passing resemblance to a beloved /mu/core artist, and they've been shit for a while now. also if you were a teenager in the 2000s you know they had some insufferable fans. eventually it will become cool to like their first few albums again
>>
>>73294932
oos might as well be /mu/core, most people here generally say it's very good. They only get hate on their most recent albums, their entire first half discog is solid, don't let the contrarians convince you othewise
>>
>>73294932
Cause you can only copy Radiohead for so long before it becomes monotonous and uninspired.
>>
>>73296297
>>73298777
these pretty much cover it
>>
Because they started sucking hard on The Resistance onwards
>>
>>73295011
Good, leave it that way
>>
>>73296592
>>73298777
Please tell me how they sound like Radiohead after Showbiz.
>>
>>73294962
They don't. They aren't too bad at it tho.
>>
>>73295011
Keep it like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9lP1mQT7pM
>>
>>73294997
Uprising was good
>>
>>73295011
listen to the resistance
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.