[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/blackgaze/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493403093392.png (24KB, 464x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493403093392.png
24KB, 464x212px
Help me get into blackgaze boys.

I've listened to Deafheaven en Oathbreaker so far

>inb4 blackgaze sux, kys op xd
>>
https://woodsofdesolation.bandcamp.com/album/as-the-stars
>>
>>73293081
>how do I become a nu-male /mu/
>>
Alcest and other Neige projects, imo are the only ones I like.

American blackgaze (Deafheaven, Liturgy etc.) are unbearable to listen to
>>
>>73293081
Just listen to shoegaze or black metal. Or scrap that. Just listen to black metal.

Besides, last album made it clear that DH don't really wanna be blackgaze. And Rheia is just the same 1.5 songs 10 times. They peaked with Glimpse of the Unseen. And it's even worse live, 1 hour of basically one song and her just 'hauntingly' flailing around.
>>
>>73293081
t. nu-male
>>
Woods of Desolation (or Isolation whatever)
>>
File: BlackgazePNG.png (2MB, 800x3300px) Image search: [Google]
BlackgazePNG.png
2MB, 800x3300px
Should I go through the reccs on this chart?
>>
File: laughing reaction.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
laughing reaction.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>73293081
> still listening to blackgaze in the current year
2013 called, they want their flash-in-the-pan meme genre
>>
https://eneferens.bandcamp.com/album/the-inward-cold

>>73293100
Unfold is one of my favorite blackgaze songs.
>>
>>73293682
Dont listen to the albums at the bottom. As less happy as it gets, it degrades in quality.
>>
>>73293081
listen to neige's stuff. then just listen to shoegaze and post-rock, because 99% of this genre is a mix of that with a vapid aesthetic applied to it
>>
>>73294094
>>73293754
These, although I think Ghost Bath and An Autumn for Crippled Children are placed a little too low and deserve a listen if the sound interests you.
>>
>>73294094
IWIWNWA is legitimately good tho
>>
>>73293081
this triggers the /mu/
>>
>>73293081
Listen to Alcest - Kodama or Lantlos - Agape
>>
>>73293081
Heretoir. Amesoeurs or how you spell it. Alcest.
>>
>>73293682
I can't take Ghost Bath seriously for some reason, feels so copypaste and without emotion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.