[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worst band of all time? id say u2.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1493756959549.png (346KB, 858x725px)
1493756959549.png
346KB, 858x725px
worst band of all time? id say u2.
>>
>>73291003
i thought the entire world agreed it was nickleback.
>>
>>73291003
A Sort Of Homecoming is a fucking great song desu
>>
>>73291003
t.reddit
>>
me too
>>
>>73291003
>U2
No. I used to think they were bad when I was in high school, but I've liked Boy, October, and War for some time now.

It's all a matter of opinion, but I think that The Devil Wears Prada, Dave Matthew's Band, or The Grateful Dead might be the bands that I have always cringed the hardest at.
>>
>>73291003
I'm sure I haven't listened to the worst band of all time, they can't be that popular desu.
>>
>>73291042
A Sort of Homecoming and Promenade were really formative for my musical tastes when I was a teenager.
There are a few other songs from them I look back on with nostalgia.
>>
>thinking you've even heard of the worst band of all time
>posting reddit frog
You need to go back
>>
My Bloody Valentine
>>
Neutral Milk Hotel.
>>
>>73291003
your favourite band is up there
>>
death grips
>>
Akcent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtnot8lY4U
>>
phish is pretty awful but not as overrated as weezer
>>
Animal Collective

not even memeing
>>
>>73291728
Sung Tongs is pretty good
>>
Silverson pick-ups
>>
nobody knows the worst bands of all time because they would have been so bad they garnered no fans
>>
>>73292233
In that case, then Good Charllete
>>
Anal Cunt or Train
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5qWnG5RQTk
>>
>>73292581
anal cunt being bad was part of the comedy of the band though
>>
>>73291679
Phish isn't bad at all.
>>
>>73293757
>>
File: 1476992523325.jpg (134KB, 956x708px) Image search: [Google]
1476992523325.jpg
134KB, 956x708px
Oasis.
is the kind of band that
>you hate or love it.
>zero creative work
>looks like retards

& but how can we mesure the badness anyway?
>>
>>73291003
>U2 is the worst band
Close but no it's the beatles
>>
>>73294595
kek that pic, it captures the empty of her life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.