[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we discuss this masterpiece? >inb4 muh daddy issues There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: The_Wall[3].jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wall[3].jpg
12KB, 325x325px
Can we discuss this masterpiece?

>inb4 muh daddy issues
There is literally only 1 song about his dad
>>
>>73286869
>masterpiece
>>
Pink Floyd is boring
>>
>>73286887
and you will amount to nothing in your life you fucking worthless piece of shit fuck yourself cunt
>>
Wish You Were Here is the last good Pink Floyd album. Waters was a hack.
>>
File: 5042011.jpg (42KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
5042011.jpg
42KB, 500x429px
this version is better

>>73286887
can't really disagree even though they were my fav band for most of my childhood
>>73287048
>not liking Animals
>>73287028
kill yourself immediately
>>
>>73287069
I especially hated Animals. They went from the greatest psychedelic band ever to a mediocre prog rock group.
>>
Another Brick in the Wall Pt 2 is one of the worst songs ever recorded don't @ me
>>
>>73287164
@
>>
>>73286881
>>73286887

What are your favorite albums?
>>
>>73286869
Overrated full of filler garbage.
>>
>>73287376

What songs are exactly ''filler'' you stupid nigger? Have you ever listened to a concept album before?
>>
>>73286869
Just relistened to this on the plane before seeing your post, anon.

Pick up some new things every time, this time that:
>The significance of The Wall pt.3 is that all the people Pink surrounds himself with are also bricks.
>The second line about queers, coons, reds, and jews.
>Pink being exposed is his tragic punishment but also his eventual salvation.

It really is a masterpiece.
>>
>>73287401
Of course I have listened to other concept albums, most of them have the same problem. The film's tracklisting is far better if you ask me, and even that one has some problems, but it cuts out most of the filler.
>>
>>73287361
Pet Sounds Electric Ladyland Abbey Road McCartney II
>>
>>73287522

>The film's tracklisting is far better if you ask me, and even that one has some problems, but it cuts out most of the filler.

The film just removed The Show Must Go On and added What Shall We Do Now, you seem to have no ideia of what you are talking about
>>
File: 1494038332832.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1494038332832.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>73287560
>>
This is the better 70s concept album
>>
>>73286869
>Waters album
>only good song on it is the one written by Gilmour

K E K
E
K
>>
>>73287101
I honestly don't get why so many people hold this opinion on /mu/. Gilmour era is significantly better in terms of songwriting, composition, musicianship, conceptualisation, accessibility, the individual members shined more without Barrett in the lineup (up until the Wall), Gilmour and Wright established a fantastic musical relationship, Waters took over songwriting duties which was a big improvement imo, the band's lyrics were more easy to relate to, their albums actually had a clear concept and became much more cohesive works. Meddle onwards is the golden era of Pink Floyd imo (even including the Wall).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.