[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillaz - Humanz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: gorillaz-humanz-1.png (142KB, 1136x520px) Image search: [Google]
gorillaz-humanz-1.png
142KB, 1136x520px
Opinions on this /mu/?
>>
>>73286753
>>>/r/eddit
>>
That new song is really good
>>
File: 1491105995868.jpg (120KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491105995868.jpg
120KB, 1000x500px
>>73286753
Nowhere near as bad as people say it is. I think The Fall is the worst album they have made so far.
>>
It's solid
>>
>>73286864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug

This one?
>>
>>73287117
This one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzJGWAfmBco
>>
>>73287133
Oops. Ofcourse! Solid tune tho
>>
>>73286908
this
>>
>>73286753
The Apprentice is so damn catchy
>>
people who dont like it dont get it
>>
>>73286753
It is decent. Songs like Charger and Busted and Blue are surrounded with lots of filler.

6/10
>>
>>73286753
I listened to most of it with an open mind. Nothing I hate but nothing good. Almost all the songs you could play and I wouldn't know it was Gorillaz. Maybe it'll grow on me. I hated Plastic Beach but now love it.

People have to spin some bullshit about the one song being a protest song just to have something to talk about.
>>73287133
I don't think that's part of the album though? Great song.
>>
>>73288223
Hate to be that guy, but this statement is actually true.
>>
It's The Fall with special guests
>>
Some artists no one knows featuring Gorillaz, some good songs and some of the worst garbage there is like "Cirle of friends"
>>
>>73290796
Circle of Friendz is on the same level as the interludes and the intro, should have just called it "Outro: Circle Of Friendz" imo, then it wouldn't have bothered me that much. By far the worst on the album besides maybe Halfway to The Halfway House.
>>
momentz is a great song. rest of the album is alright i guess. Not too into it in general
>>
Don't ask me where I got this information from. But they're releasing another new album in the next few months, which has less features and more 2D/Damon.
>>
>>73288223
What's not to get? This isn't demon days or s/t. You know, albums that actually require some cognitive effort.

>>73290919
I want to believe you but I don't.
>>
9/26 songs are my favorites. I'm sure the next 14 unreleased songs that are coming on the super vinyl thing are gonna ultimately decide how I feel about the album as a whole. Sleeping Powder was good. I don't know if I would count it as a part of Humanz though.
>>
you guys know there are a bunch of unreleased songs in the box set?

http://www.nme.com/news/music/gorillaz-humanz-box-set-14-unreleased-songs-2068079
>>
>>73292247
I spoke about that on comment above yours
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.