[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst guitar model?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Rickenbacker.jpg (152KB, 620x248px) Image search: [Google]
Rickenbacker.jpg
152KB, 620x248px
>>
Any V shaped guitar
>>
your mom LOL
>>
>>73284379
she had a fat neck and too many strings
>>
>>73282776
I don't know, but I'll fucking murder you if you're trying to suggest your pic is.
>>
BC Rich was the quintessential 15-year-old starting a garage band guitar.
>>
>>73284504
Nah. BC rich just means you're going to shoot up your middle school in a couple of weeks.
>>
Everything made by Ernie Ball Music Man looks cheap and tacky.
>>
>>73284515
kek'd at the thought of people buying BC Rich guitars being put on a watchlist
>>
>>73284529
The Musicman SUB bass is pretty good for the price if you're on a budget.
>>
File: tonika.jpg (81KB, 273x813px) Image search: [Google]
tonika.jpg
81KB, 273x813px
This piece of shit. Most soviet guitars sucked dick.
>>
>>73284373
>>73284504
I gotta agree with these two.

Also anything made by Hamer, Jackson, or ESP.

These guitars were made for one genre of music and one genre only: HEAVY METAL!

Now don't get me wrong. I love Heavy Metal but I like guitars that are versatile and can be used to play ANY style of music, so I'll take a Gibson or Fender any time.

And not to be critical but OP has a good point when posting a Ric 12 string. Good guitars with great sound IF you're planning on forming a Beatles tribute band or playing like Roger Miquinn. And, sadly, the same goes for Gretch. Great guitars if you want to only play country or rockabilly, but anything those guitars can do Gibson and Fender can do and then some.
>>
>>73285343
>>73284373
Eh, I like the classic Gibson Flying V, the vast majority of other V-models are shit though
>>
>>73284529
US Music Man guitars and basses are among the best for the money
>>
>>73285602
Gibson flying Vs have a great sound but I find them extremely uncomfortable.

I'd rather play a Les Paul or SG
>>
File: 1337912946436.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1337912946436.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>73282776
>>
Telecasters
>>
>>73286174
If you are sitting you need to mount the lower arm and play it like it's your dick
>>
that fugly one by fucking john roth 'sky guitar'

>tfw they also come in 7 string
>>
>>73286174
The shape of the guitar has nothing to do with the way it sounds. Put whatever pickups you think are typical for a flying V into an SG and problem = solved
>>
>>73284597
Man, does it look cool tho. Like something King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard would play
>>
>>73287078
It's cheap as fuck in countries around Russia and in Russia itself. It doesn't even have a regular jack, all soviet gear had a DIM5 jack. There's a guy here selling it for 50 bucks. Soviets had some awesome designs tho.
>>
>>73288120
Fuck yeah man, need to go to fucking russia sometime and get some weird obscure fuzz pedals and shit
>>
File: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg (45KB, 995x420px) Image search: [Google]
My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg
45KB, 995x420px
>>
File: phaser.jpg (56KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
phaser.jpg
56KB, 750x623px
>>73288189
Yea dud. Good luck plugging them in without modding them and they're probably gonna explode with the dodgy electronics.

http://cheesyguitars.com/effects.html

Here are some russian pedals.

pic related is my dream phaser.
>>
>>73288271
Shit man, I thought that's a Death by Audio pedal at first. The russian ones have better names too - really would be cool to just buy a bunch of them without even knowing what the hell they do
>>
>>73288355
Shiieet, they do look very similar. I really dig the Cyrillic letters to be honest, they just make everything look cool as fuck.
Probably gonna write the controls for my Bazz Fuss in russian just for the fuck of it.
>>
>>73282776
Not any Ric, ever
>>
>>73288465
Yeah man, both cyrillic and japanese lettering just looks so damn aesthetically pleasing - maybe because it implies an air of mystery or something
>>
File: nupogodi.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nupogodi.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>73288548
I can read Cyrillic, but barely understand Russian so there's definitely an air of mystery, but it still looks nice when I understand it.

We're just used to the Latin alphabet, that's all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.