[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an excellent question How and when did /mu/ start it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This is an excellent question

How and when did /mu/ start it's obsession with Scaruffi? It seems really random. I can understand how memeing fantano and p4k started, but I don't get it for ol' piero
>>
Fuck off summerfags.
>>
>>73281517
>doesn't know the answer either
>>
>>73281562
It's a well known occurrence and easy to tell how new you are.
>>
>>73281845
Browsing for like 3 or 4 years. He was already huge when I started and I'v never seen discussion about how it started. You shouldn't feel proud about wasting time on this website anyway
>>
>>73281490
>French
>>
His website is actually very well made and the chalky aesthetic is intended.
>>
>>73281490
My guess is that his website was used by lots of people before /mu/ and then some of those people came here. Or maybe just a few guys who were fans shared his massive writings with other people here and it spread that way. There's definitely something about Piero Scaruffi's writings about rock music, but I am not sure of what it is. All of the albums he likes are good also.
>>
>>73281490
>Contrarian
>Hates the Beatles
The answer is pretty obvious
>>
I used to post in the DigitalDreamDoor forum back in 2007-2008 and they all had the same exact taste in music as /mu/, all of the /mu/core, they also discussed Scaruffi a lot, but I don't recall being any mentions of /mu/ there, and I browsed every day, they only mentioned RYM a lot and they worshipped P4k

I've only been posting on /mu/ since 2012, but from what I've heard, back in 2008 /mu/ only listened to Metal and Prog, so I guess it's really RYM users who took over /mu/, or simply p4k readers
>>
>>73281490
He's just a meme man that makes hilariously bad reviews
Like his taste in music is like french/pop/dance shit
He is no different than what jontron, dsp, and angry Joe are to /v/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.