[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your current feels/situation/etc and others recc albums for u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_7171.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7171.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
I'll start:
>i've been quite dysphoric and bitter lately
>theres a slight possibility of one of my friends dying
>life seems bleak
>not enough money
>>
>>73280930
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpAwrkmzmp0
>>
File: saturation.jpg (893KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saturation.jpg
893KB, 1080x1080px
>>73280930
>feel very lonely
>want a lasting relationship
>afraid of the emotional pain i'd have to get through
>also don't want to put in the effort it requires
>>
>>73280930

Through the flames and the fire we carry on.
>>
>wasted too much time playing and learning about music
>dead end job
>no meaningful relationships
>no future

dont bother recommending music because i really dont care, i just wanted to type that out
>>
>>73280930

>just got rejected but am probably gonna hit within the next week
>honestly very content with life right now
>>
>>73280930
>all my serious relationships stem from friendships
>dont know how to cross that line and create intimacy
Im dating this girl Ive been friends with for some time. But I feel like Im just reinforcing our friendship and not creating any romance.

>im too passive and apathetic
>struggling to find a reason to continue
>hate that im only logically smart rather than imaginative and inquistive
>dont feel the need to socialize with new people, wish I did.
>>
well...this is depressing
>>
>Tired of the whole school thing, just want it to end it
>Feeling rather mixed, in one hand i have been dealing with a lot of moral problems and just valuating myself to become a better person
>In the other hand i'm happy with what i'm currently going thru, lots of good experiences and things have been doing recently, things i have done in months have the same nostalgic feeling like a childhood memory.
>Feel like a more human person but not quite, there's still something missing, probably a relationship that is sustained by love and actual feelings

That's all, being a human is hard but i guess its what all the other feel like
>>
>>73282073
What did u expected from a shithole like mu?
>>
File: 1485707129798.png (975KB, 739x772px) Image search: [Google]
1485707129798.png
975KB, 739x772px
>Kinda bored with life
>Annoyed at my "friends" for being shitty to me lately
>Lowkey still not over a girl who rejected me a month ago
>Been trying to stay in shape at least; it helps
>>
I'm going to court in 3 days cause someone thinks i tried to sexually touch em or some shit and now i worried that my life will be put on hold for a year if i don't convince the judge that hes bullshit

Got any kind of music for me that can help?
>>
>>73281695

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0d01XbXg0
>>
File: dear god make it stop.png (2MB, 868x948px) Image search: [Google]
dear god make it stop.png
2MB, 868x948px
>medications arent working, mood swings are becoming more and more severe and unpredictable
>family and friends are worrying more about me, i tell them to not worry that the medications are fine but they know nothing is fine
>broke a 2 year long streak of no selfharm recently, intense suicidal thoughts have come back. when i hurt myself its just like all the lights in my head turn off and nothing makes sense anymore for that short time.

i'm scared of myself.
>>
File: alone.png (776KB, 1152x866px) Image search: [Google]
alone.png
776KB, 1152x866px
>isolated myself farther and farther from the last few friends I have
>ruined any chance I have with only girl I've felt true feelings for
>quit job due too anxiety
>ended semester on "academic alert"

Music for when your life has fallen apart and will never get better?

>>73281695
Teen Suicide - Waste Yrself
>>73282055
>>dont know how to cross that line and create intimacy
I know this feel. I just don't feel comfortable being intimate, even if I really want to.
>>73282620
American Football - s/t
>>73283804
That's really shitty. Hope you can get through it, but I don't know what to rec.
>>73283839
I stopped taking my medication a few weeks ago for some reason and I fell off hard and started self-harming again after doing well.
HANL - The Unnatural World
>>
>>73283866
>HANL - The Unnatural World
i actually liked this a lot when it came out and then forgot about it completely, thanks.

my rec to you is
>The Dismemberment Plan - Emergency & I
i know its sub-/mu/core but its probably my favorite anxiety album, honestly.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.