[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a non-lyrical reason why this album is good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: pure shit.jpg (371KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pure shit.jpg
371KB, 1000x1000px
Give me a non-lyrical reason why this album is good.
>>
The lyrics
>>
lmao I can't. Musically it's a snoozefest.
>>
The music is the best thing about the album, even when the lyrics are cringy (which is often) the music is still beautiful and each track sounds distinct
>>
Ballad of the dying man is good lyrically and musically
Rest is quite dull I am afraid
>>
>>73279419
what's your favorite elton john song

>>73279432
yeh
>>
>>73279031
1.) The 16 part String sections add a very caresses texture to go with the piano lead 4-piece band.
2.) The Fathers voice sounds confident, and his personality on the record is undeniably present.
3.) The Lyrics: An observation of the failing world around us and how to overcome the struggle in small ways, while also accepting that this planet is gonna die soon because of how ignorant world leaders are of large-scale issues
>>
>>73279031
sorry your last shitty thread failed >>73275155
>>
>>73279451
>what's your favorite elton john song
Don't listen to him, never cared for his vocals
>>
>>73279462
>The 16 part String sections add a very caresses texture to go with the piano lead 4-piece band
tf is a "caresses texture"? also who cares if your label was able to fund a full orchestra if the music sucks?

>The Fathers voice sounds confident, and his personality on the record is undeniably present
lmao so does the dude from Tool

>The Lyrics
who fucking cares. Lyrics aren't music

>>73279466
me too
>>
>>73279523
Niggas be going fishing I see, but niggas got booty bait I see
>>
I FUCKING HATE LIBERALS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>73279031
this album mentally puts me to sleep and then brashly awakens me over and over again with its profoundly dumb lyrics sprinkled throughout like "hurr white men, isn't that despicable??"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.