[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Killing in the Name the most embarrassing song ever recorded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ratm.jpg (225KB, 1221x1225px) Image search: [Google]
ratm.jpg
225KB, 1221x1225px
Is Killing in the Name the most embarrassing song ever recorded?
>>
No, why?
>>
Nah, all you need to do is look at Kanye's discography and pick a random song to find something more embarrassing.
>>
>>73278529

I think it's obvious.
>>
It's up there, along with Katy Perry's output this year.
>>
>>73278522
>20 years later
>they play the song live on radio
>dj asks them to censor themselves
>"ok famalam"
>scream "FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" anyway

Based
>>
>>73278998
when/where did this happen
>>
>>73278998
wew 2edgey4me m8
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>73278540
>>
>>73278522
Settle For Nothing is more embarrassing
>>
>>73278522
I haven't been in college in a few years. Is Rage Against the Machine still popular with frat boys?
>>
>>73279027
2009. They got to number one on the British charts or something because it had been years since the artist who got number one wasn't someone from the X Factor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfZGUdcBBLc

>>73279058

It's not about being edgy you fucking child. It's about integrity.
They cut them off the air at the end.
>>
>>73279083
>Is Rage Against the Machine still popular with frat boys?

No. But the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Sublime are.
>>
>>73279118

Jesus, how can men in their 40's have so much teen angst?
>>
It's pretty fucking bad.

Any edgy political rebellion shit like this is always bad, by its very nature.
>>
the lyrics are a meme but the riffs are nice famalam
>>
>preach against capitalism and the evils of the music industry
>signed to Epic™ Records, subsidary of Sony © Music Incorporated
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>73278522
You might've gotten dubs but if you can't realize that's the ONLY good RATM song ever then you should go back to listening to Audioslave!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.