[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I didn't like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: R-223354-1381947085-7813.jpeg.jpg (98KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-223354-1381947085-7813.jpeg.jpg
98KB, 600x600px
What happens if I didn't like this?
>>
You're not allowed in the club, sorry.
>>
Go for 154 and Chairs Missing.

All 3 are masterpieces. You gotta like one of them.
>>
File: entertainment.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
entertainment.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
You listen to this, and if you don't like it then no post-punk 4 u.
>>
Still try Chairs Missing. It's better than Pink Flag.
>>
Listen to Chairs Missing instead
>>
>>73266229
This desu. If Entertainment! doesn't grab you, nothing will.
>>
File: swain-the-long-dark-blue.jpg (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
swain-the-long-dark-blue.jpg
128KB, 1000x1000px
I don't know, guys. Maybe I fucked up.
I asked some people to recommend me albums that sound like pic related and Pink Flag was high on the list. What went wrong?
>>
>>73266324
well Pink Flag is a punk staple but aren't they This Routine Is Hell or w/e? that's like modern "hardcore."

try Every Time I Die - Gutter Phenomenon. all of those bands worship them.
>>
>>73266041
Listen to it again.
>>
>>73266229

>be me
>start post punk with Entertainment!
>never be able to finish it
>still a huge post-punk fan to day

Magazine's Real Life
Echo's Crocodile
JD's Closer
and PiL's Metal Box got me into post-punk.
>>
>>73266386
it's ridiculously accessible is why it's recommended. Closer and Metal Box are brutal compared to it. if you already like dark ass shit then you'll connect with those more though.

obviously the rest of it was just shitposting
>>
>>73266421

>Real Life
>Crocodiles
>shitposting

those two albums influenced more musician than number of days you lived you teenager pleb.
>>
>>73266446
hey pal i was stating that the
>no post-punk 4 u if you don't like Entertainment
was shitposting
>>
Stay glued to your tv set
>>
>>73266468

i apologize then. i am sorry. i thought you were calling Real Life a shitpost lol.

i dont like Gang of Four or Pop Group because they are so funky. i like my post-punk colder and synth based. because if i guess i dont like new vave or synthpop as much as i like darkwave or coldwave.
>>
>>73266358
more hardcore punk recommendations?
>>
>>73266582
Have you heard Converge, Touche Amore, Pianos Become the Teeth?

if you're OP and looking for modern hardcore, these are p much the best bands. it's mostly imitators past that.
>>
>>73266229
This album is pretty boring though and post-punk is one of my favourite genres
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.