[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a Death Grips concert soon. What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: deathgrips-620x377.jpg (54KB, 620x377px) Image search: [Google]
deathgrips-620x377.jpg
54KB, 620x377px
I'm going to a Death Grips concert soon. What should I expect?

Please share stories
>>
expect to see underages, fat 4chan dwallers and chads
>>
File: 1493815358564.jpg (9KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
1493815358564.jpg
9KB, 300x380px
Expect to see one or two 90 pound females who only like death grips because they follow meme pages on Facebook get caught well out of their depth.
I saw one who eat a Muay Thai elbow to the face from some guy who caught the unholy ghost during "No Love" and another one who was on the verge of having a breakdown and passing out because she got smothered in the mosh pit
Shit was proper laughs
>>
>>73266071
that's a rare Stefan
>>
expect to get punched in the back by a 5'2 girl in rhythm to the guitar on Giving Bad People Good Ideas
>>
>>73266156
human speedbag
>>
I saw them at primavera, loads of weirdos and autists and a pretty violent moshpit
>>
I saw a kid in a Fantano shirt when I went
>>
File: 1374380631294.jpg (221KB, 478x598px) Image search: [Google]
1374380631294.jpg
221KB, 478x598px
>>73266135
hehe it's all yours my friend
>>
>>73266202
I didn't think it was that bad. Most people seemed pretty normal. I saw them twice before with much weirder audiences. The primavera gig wasn't that good though honestly, the energy was as always top notch but Ride's performance was weak and his screams were pathetic.
>>
>>73266071
he can operate computers? desu i thought MC Ride was some aboriginal Jamaican Zach Hill and Andy Morin found while on vacation that they taught to scream into a microphone
>>
File: 1473416270991.jpg (65KB, 456x610px) Image search: [Google]
1473416270991.jpg
65KB, 456x610px
>>73266320
>aboriginal Jamaican
>>
>>73265932
I just saw Death Grips live yesterday in Zagreb, Croatia and the sound was utterly atrocious. Mainly because you practically didn't hear a single kick or snare from Zach on the drums, so it was all just a high frequency wave of noise with cymbals on top. Had to get to the very first row just so I can hear a bit of the drums from the stage.
I was ready for Stefan's vocal to be somewhat unintelligible, but there were like 4 delays on top of his vocal + the backing vocals on the instrumental. Songs were almost undecipherable until some main riff started.

Shame because the energy was great and they really did a great performance, but I felt like beating up the soundman after the gig for ruining the experience for everyone.
As for their set, it was only an hour long but with not a single second of pause, just track after track. Also expect literally constant moshpits
>>
File: grips.png (265KB, 407x408px) Image search: [Google]
grips.png
265KB, 407x408px
>>73266071
>>73266156
why are female death grips fans so ugly
>>
Seen them yesterday and fucking loved it, they killed it!

>le autism
People who complain about "autism" are fucking retards and shouldn't go to a DG concert. It's not autism, as much as the crowd just goes fucking berserk once Rides start throwing verses.

Just take a look at this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ehyZxsNKDs

Some people complained about it being too short, but fuck man, they did at least 11 songs and it was certainly the best concert I ever attended. The duration was perfect, so were the tracks, and the hype surrounding their live shows can't do them any justice.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.