[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix an album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: songsfor.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
songsfor.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>swaps A song for the Deaf and A song for the dead
>cuts out intermissions
>hides hidden tracks
>>
>>73265117
There is absolutely nothing about this album that needs fixing
>>
>>73265117
Stop. It's already a perfect. You don't need to fix shit.
>>
>>73265117
>I just want my albums to be collections of songs, not a complete work in parts that has it's own aesthetic and personality portrayed within the album.
It's like you don't even listen to albums.
>>
>>73265218
>I just wanto to listen to my album without long distracting mocking bullshit in my tracklist, all of which contributes to ruining my auditory experience.
It's like they went too overboard with the fake DJs.
What's the point if a hidden track is clearly referenced to in the booklet?
>>
>>73265329
FUCK OFF YOU NIGGER
>>
>>73265117
You.... are an idiot.
>>
>>73265117
>>swaps A song for the Deaf and A song for the dead
This makes absolutely no sense. Why would you want to ruin a great ending track by shifting it up to the middle?
>>
>>73265117
Can't polish a turd
>>
Fixed Tracklist:
>Love Me
>UGH!
>She's American
>Somebody Else
>If I Believe You
>Lostmyhead
>The Ballad of Me and my Brain
>The Sound
>This Must be my Dream
>Loving Someone
>A Change of Heart
>Paris

(Hidden track)
>She Lays Down
>>
File: JHo.jpg (104KB, 770x1159px) Image search: [Google]
JHo.jpg
104KB, 770x1159px
>>73265117
This album is great as it is.
>>
>>73265117
I put together a version of the album without the intermissions, just for the sake of it.

I still like the original best.
>>
>>73265117
Fuck OP.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT THIS QUESTION:

What is it with QOTSA and cannibalism?

I mean, Mosquito Song, Sick Sick Sick, The Lost Art...
>>
>>73265117
A Song for the Deaf is the perfect ending song (to the main album at least), and A Song for the Dead keeps the momentum from the first three tracks going hard. The intermissions give some breathing room between songs and the intermission before God is in the Radio is one of the best intermissions in any album. And Mosquito Song fits the album well. Maybe it would have been better ending on the radio outro from A Song for the Deaf but thematically it fits real well as the "true" closer.
>>
>>73268312
You forgot Someone's In the Wolf as well. But yeah that's definitely a recurring theme.
>>
>>73265117
No amount of fixing can make that album more than a 4/10
>>
>>73265117
How about just don't listen to butt rock in the first place?
>>
>>73268344
he forgot it because lullabies to paralyze was shit and nobody listened to it
>>
File: hmph.png (994KB, 788x804px) Image search: [Google]
hmph.png
994KB, 788x804px
>>73265117
>>73266950
He should have died at the Bataclan.
>>
>>73265117
>Queens of the Buttrock
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.