[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the appeal of mumblerap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Cover.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
What is the appeal of mumblerap?
>>
>>73263957
What about Migos is mumblerap?
>>
if you don't like mumblerap/trap you're a fedora beta male virgin low test le wrong generation dad rock fag
>>
Nerds can relate to it
>>
>>73263976
I can't wait until nu-males start calling 90s rap "dad rap"
>>
>>73263995
i'm already doing that
>>
>>73264012
how old are you?
>>
>>73263957
It's marketed as "you're le virgin if you don't make love to your """"""baby mama"""""" to it xDDDDDD
>>
>>73264067
Have you listened to the album?
>>
>>73263957

it should be called mushmouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Zs0eH4dAA
>>
Apes seem to like it
>>
>>73264086
Yeah and it's fucking garbage. I fucking hate Migos with a passion.
>>
>>73264184
>I fucking hate Migos with a passion.
ok then.

they're pretty much doing the same music as your favourite rappers, but ok then. carry on.
>>
File: 1496027379881.png (304KB, 584x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496027379881.png
304KB, 584x560px
>>73263957

I like what trap has been doing with melody; it's fun stuff.

I don't play video games but I have no problems with people who do. Some of them vidya players are probably very bright in other aspects of life and that is simply how they choose to unwind. I think it's mostly pseuds who squabble over this sort of stuff.
>>
>>73264293
what do video games have to do with this
>>
>>73264299

It's analogical to entertainment that is often written off for being the exclusive domain of mind-numbed idiots. I used it as an example to frame what I was saying.
>>
not having to jog your noggin'
>>
>>73263976
i'd rather listen to dadrock than trap, fuck that absolute garbage
>>
>>73264184
Implying they don't have the best synergy out of any rap group.
>>
because "dat shit bump in the whip"
is the only metric that black people use to measure the quality of rap music, and thats what most of these songs do

And white people enjoy it because black people enjoy it and white americans would do just about anything for black approval
>>
>>73263976
Fuck I'd rather listen to dad rap and dad rock than mumble rap.
>>
>>73266578
Current rap group or ever?
>>
It's fun
It focuses more on melody and riding a beat than lyrics
>>
>>73263957
there is none, nu-males are just easy to market to
>>
>>73267001
Ever.
Maybe Bone Thugs are a close second.
>>
>>73267191
>Migos
>melody
it's generic as fuck nigga
>>
>>73266578
>Beastie Boys
>A Tribe Called Quest
>>
>>73263957
>/mu/ used to love cloudrap but now makes threads like this
what happened? when did we become cucks?
>>
>migos
>mumble rap
Point me to one moment in a song where one of them mumbles,trap doesnt mean mumble you retarded mutant
>>
>>73263957
The appeal is that you get to be behind the curve on everything that is progressive and unique in pop culture but you get to carry the feeling that youre "in" and "lit"

Perfect music for people that are compensating for something
>>
>>73268074
it sounds generic because niggas copied them
>>
>>73268248
migos isn't cloudrap
>>
>>73268493
And Migos copied everybody in the game, all they are is a melting pot of cliches
>>
>>73268521
mumble rap is cloud rap evolved
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.