[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally a flawless discography.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: C1B-pEWUQAAULS5.jpg (57KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
C1B-pEWUQAAULS5.jpg
57KB, 600x634px
Literally a flawless discography.
>>
File: sanderson.jpg (45KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
sanderson.jpg
45KB, 800x430px
>insults Jesus
>flawless discography
>>
>>73260384
they have some great songs but they're spread out over a huge catalog of mediocre generic soft punk tunes. 5/10
>>
>>73260494
that being said they put on a hell of a good show, looking forward to seeing them live again soon
>>
After Generator they devolve into boring trite though, the occasional make a few good songs over the year, but they're generally mediocre after 1993.
>>
Has anyone listened to that stand alone prog rock album they made in the 80's? if so was it any good?
>>
>Bad Religion's logo has been referred to by fans as the "Crossbuster". It features a black Christian cross with a red prohibition sign over it. It was created by guitarist Brett Gurewitz by drawing it on a piece of paper and showing it to the rest of the band.

Creative geniuses
>>
>>73261050
It's very underrated desu
>>
File: IMG_0330.jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0330.jpg
34KB, 443x332px
>>73260384
Superb taste my friend. Against the grain is the finest album ever recorded
>>
>>73260384
So we are just going to forget about Into the Unknown?
>>
Their later stuff sounds the same.
>>
>>73260450
dumb baptistposter
>>
>>73260384
One perfect album. Maybe a 2-disc anthology total. So much shit. OP smokes crack.
>>
I like them but they're the Slayer of punk. They keep releasing the same album.
>>
>>73260384
>>73260494
>>73260517
>>73260918
>>73261401
>>73261631
>>73261874
>>73261879
>>73262686
>>73262711
WHO LET YOU NIGGERS ONTO THE INTERNET IS IT SUMMER ALREADY GIVE ME MY NEUTERED CUM BROTHEL ALREADY REEEEE
>>
>>73261050
Into the Unknown

It's one of their best.
>>
i still remember seeing devo in 2006 and i remember this old fart wearing a shirt that read "bad religion 1980-1985" and since then it sounds like the right thing even though i only know a couple of br songs.
>>
That's pretty easy when you write the same song over 100 times.

I actually really like Bad Religion but they have 2 or 3 solid albums with the rest being essentially the same shit over and over again with a few interesting songs rearing their heads every so often.
>>
nope
>>
Nobody needs anything after Back Into The Known.

>Suffer SUCKS!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.