[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Relatively useless bandmembers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: ed o brien.png (467KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
ed o brien.png
467KB, 500x689px
be honest friends
>>
File: 010101111.jpg (84KB, 500x538px) Image search: [Google]
010101111.jpg
84KB, 500x538px
>>73260300
>>
>>73260300
He's the looks.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ

poor ed
>>
>>73260600
colin is savage
>>
>>73260600
It's so cute how he's the most attractive one in a band with millions of dollars and still has no confidence to stand up to Colin
>>
File: 1480361091889.jpg (50KB, 291x337px) Image search: [Google]
1480361091889.jpg
50KB, 291x337px
Death Grips has the same dynamic as The Police, Ride is as useless and poppy as Sting
Zach and Andy are the driving artistic vision, like Copeland and Andy
Both the Andys are dorky weebs, Zach and Copeland are extremely talented drummers with high artistic goals and repertoires
Zach and Andy just need someone with a good shouting voice, they're better without Ride
>>
Ed has some of the best solos in the bad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ34dCAKtmQ
>>
>>73261646
they can do other stuff just fine, but ride is essential for death grips
>>
Ed does a lot of the more atmospheric stuff in the band that you probably take for granted.

He's also probably the one who convinced Thom not to go full bleep bloop.
>>
>>73261731
Listen to Fyre and tell me Ride brings anything of value to Death Grips
Hella > Xach Hill > i.l.y.s > Death Grips > Fyre
They're all fantastic except for Fyre, though
>>
>>73261778
fyre is trash but its a completely different thing from death grips. anyway little scuzzy is the best zach project, notm is second best, and im gonna go jack off so fuck you
>>
>>73261778
>Listen to this other unrelated project almost a decade old and use it to judge the musician now
Retarded
Listen to The Nosebleeds and tell me Morrissey brings anything of value to The Smiths. Or listen to On A Friday and tell me Thom Yorke brings anything of value to Radiohead.

Your taste is really bad by the way, Hella is one of the most overrated math rock bands to ever exist and Zach's solo albums are all average at best
>>
>>73261892
Church Gone Wild is by far the best thing to come out of any of those three, with Tripper close behind
Then Lil Scuzzy, Zach's solo albums, Powers that B, i.l.y.s discography, rest of death grips, then fyre
I'm just saying, there's a reason Zach and Andy keep breaking off to do their own thing, Ride is too hip-hop for their artistic visions
Fyre isn't unrelated, it speaks to state of mind
>>
>>73261646
nah, their current project without mc ride is not really good
>>
>>73261925
how do you explain that all of the ily albums and the instrumental death grips stuff is vastly inferior to the music they make with Ride?
>>
>>73260300
The other guy in Wham!
The other guy in Pet Shop Boys.
The other guy in Tears For Fears.
>>
File: bez.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
bez.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>73260300
>>
Bez
>fookin' Madchester album
>>
>>73263335
>>73263343
bezmind
>>
And he was also the ugly motherfucker in a group of good looking dudes
>>
File: darcy-02.jpg (191KB, 575x406px) Image search: [Google]
darcy-02.jpg
191KB, 575x406px
not even relatively, she was completely fucking worthless
>>
>>73260300
>>73260600

>The band struggled to cope with the commercial success of Ok Computer, in particular Thom. He notably began to suffer depression in the wake of their sensational third record and endured severe writer’s block. Divisions grew internally in the quintet with guitarist Ed O’Brien wanting to write “three minute pop songs”… The result couldn’t be further from this, thankfully.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.