[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he really insane? his music is very decent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: photo209.jpg (125KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
photo209.jpg
125KB, 630x420px
is he really insane? his music is very decent
>>
Not really, people like to make him seem like some insane right wing murderer, but he's pretty much become a family man no, and just wants what is best for him and his family.
>>
>>73259166
Mozart is that you?
>>
>>73259190
Mozart is obviously dead and there's no way I could even live that long.
>>
>>73259248
>I

gotcha now, piano man
>>
>>73259166
ironically, a bunch of alt-right turdburglers think FUCKING BURZUM is too "libtard" by Kek standards.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>73259380
>>
>>73259068
Yes.
He is literally a murderer and a white supremacist.
>>
>>73259595
what's wrong with being a white nationalist?
>>
>>73260251
>being proud of something you were born with and had no input into
white pride is autistic
>>
>>73260251
I dunno, you asked if he was insane and most people would consider racist people who believe in marxist conspiracies are crazy. If that doesn't fit your criteria for crazy I don't know how to answer the question.
>>
>>73260277
people associate in groups you mong
keep playin le jewish individualist gaem
>>
>>73260251
You'd understand if you'd ever fucked an Asian girl.
>>
>>73260295
>implying you should still be proud of associating in a group
>>
>>73260295
It's not about "associating in groups," don't be dense. This is a literal quote from him:

>Being used to nigger music and nigger or Jew lyrics they need to become used to the lyrics first, and then they can be introduced to real Aryan music. That's why I can support these "half-way" to the right way bands. That is pretty much the role of old Burzum as well, to be a 'gateway to Heaven'. You become what you listen to (mentally), so I deem it very important that we promote Aryan music to our Aryan race. This as well, is a part of the struggle. This way we can save our collective mental and spiritual health as well. Instead of primitive, degenerate, subhuman mentality promoted by the nigger (pop) music today, we can educate and 'heal' our race with Aryan music, promoting. Aryan ideals like honesty, justice, honour, faithfulness, strength, courage, respect, nature awareness and so on.

He is a literal Nazi.
>>
>>73259068
Insane? Decent? I think it's more of a descent into insanity if you know what I'm saying.
>>
>>73260321
to be fair, although I disagree with the anon you were responding to, he wasn't saying that Burzum isn't a Nazi band, he was trying to rebut >>73260277
>>
>>73260344
I'm not sure what you're even trying to say here. White nationalism is pretty much synonymous with neo-nazi. "White pride" is a euphemism for promoting white supremacy. This is also a reply chain about Varg's white nationalism and the comment he (you?) was rebutting was a comment asking what was wrong with Varg being a white nationalist.

So, unless you're a retard, surely you understand what we're talking about here so maybe drop the concern trolling mate.
>>
>>73260427
*was "rebutting" was a reply to a comment asking what was wrong with Varg being a white nationalist, I meant.
>>
>>73260295
>taking credit for your own work is jewish
well shit nigga
>>
>>73260427
here's how I saw it, I might be wrong

1. >>73260251 asks what's wrong with being a white nationalist (not talking about Varg specifically, in general)
2. >>73260277 says that one wrong thing is that it's stupid because white supremacists (usually tied to white nationalism) are proud of their race despite the fact that they were born with it.
3. >>73260295 tries to rebut the statement that you shouldn't be proud of your race
4. >>73260321 says that Varg is a literal Nazi, despite >>73260295 never claiming this to be false.
>>
>>73260487
Okay, but the first problem is that casually asking what's wrong with white nationalism is kinda like casually asking what was wrong with nazis. It's not a good faith question, it's a racist shithead acting like there's actual merit to a hateful ideology.

If someone replied saying it's stupid to believe in the Aryan master race stuff and that same "what's wrong with being a nazi!?" idiot made a response that there's nothing wrong with wanting "to associate with your race," you call them out on that bullshit because that's not what's actually going on.

I mean, the second part of his post with the misplaced jewish accusation shoulda tipped you off that the guy is a racist shithead, but continue to defend him if you'd like.
>>
>>73260605
I'm not defending him, you just brought up an issue that was not being discussed seemingly out of the blue. I disagree with him just as much as you do.

t. Jew
>>
>>73260318
jews do and they're kicking everybody's asses

>>73260321
yes, it is about association. you care about your family more than strangers, and you care about and have an affinity for people who are biologically like you moreso than people who aren't
and what he's saying is true you dolt. you are what you eat, as well as the information and culture and what have you that you expose yourself to
in your mind, nazi equals bad is just something you've been told. not a product of your own thinking. as the old adage goes "wake up sheeple"

>>73260344
varg cares about white people continuing to exist, yes

>>73260427
no it's not. and the concept only garners vitriol from people because they've been told to hate it, even if you were to disagree anyway. what's wrong with white people associating in their collective interests?

>>73260472
jews know it's healthy and good. that's why they do it and that's why they promote the opposite for everybody else
>>
>>73260251
only children are proud of what is given to them
>>
>>73260692
What the fuck are you talking about? The topic was Varg's white supremacy, to which this >>73260709 neo-nazi was defending with euphemistic bullshit about "people associating in groups." Apparently posting a direct and unambiguously racist quote from Varg is "out of the blue" in a thread about Varg. Who cares if you're pretending to be Jewish? You sure seem to want to divert attention away from discussing what this neo-nazi actually means.
>>
>>73260789
you posted a quote proving that Varg is a Nazi and a racist (which i agree with) in reply to someone who never claimed that Varg isn't a Nazi or isn't a racist, at least as far as I can tell.
>>
now everybody should notice how the screeching does not directly counter anything i've said, but instead refers to what already happens to exist in his own mind
it seems he can only express his desires through autistic screeching, rendering himself impervious to any sort of communication.

>>73260789
>>
>>73259248
>>
>>73260731
only children take for granted what they've been bestowed by their culture and tradition and trash it under the delusion that it's worthless
>>
>>73260909
no one ITT did that

not being proud of != trashing
>>
>>73260933
you've been jewed into thinking white nationalism is "hurr durr i'm so much better than u coz i'm white heil hitler".

white nationalism is the desire to preserve one's own culture under the real threat of outside forces.
>>
>>73260974
I never said it was
>>
>>73260847
Yes, I was quoting a guy who was asking what was wrong with "white nationalism," phrases it as "just wanting to associate with your own people!!!" and also thinks "nazi equals bad is just something you've been told."

Who gives a shit if he never directly said that Varg wasn't a racist, he's trying to downplay white nationalism and Nazism as just something we've been conditioned to think is bad and is really just about comradery with your own race. Posting the hateful words of Varg was a quick way to shut down the argument that white nationalism is NOT about "people associating in groups."

So, again, what is your point here exactly?
>>
Why would people be proud of their skin color? Being proud of something you were practically forced to do and that you had no control over is fucking stupid.
Pride in your country and its inhabitants makes sense at least, just generally being proud of your skin doesn't.
>>
>>73260998
"nazi equals bad is just something you've been told." was a statement that was made after this argument was started, but it does give context as to what you're saying. I got you know m8
>>
>>73261027
>Race is only skin color

you don't actually believe this do you?
>>
>>73259380
Can you fit any more buzzwords in a fucking sentence?
>>
>>73261045
race is a social construct
>>
>>73260933
>not being proud of != trashing
Lol wut
You do realize these things take time and effort to maintain and that not taking pride in them out worse dismissing people who do try to take some pride in them results in it being trashed
>>
>>73261045
white supremacists do
>>
>>73261045

No, but being proud of what other people or groups accomplished because you share the same skin color is retarded.
>>
>>73261092
simply not being proud in something is not the same as trashing it.
>>
>>73261070
>>73261096
lol
/mu/ has proven to be fucking retarded once again.
>>
>>73261070
Language is a social construct.
Race is a biological fact.
>>
>>73261156
a rebuttal for the history books everyone
>>
>>73261181
race is a mental construct however
>>
>>73261209
>wtf are haplogroups
>>
>>73261147
Did you even read the post you replied to?
Letting something rot isn't much better than actively trashing it.
The original question was "what's wrong with being a white nationalist"
What is so wrong with some whites wanting to preserve thier race and culture?
>>
>>73261156
>>73261181
There is literally no evidence that supports an argument for genetic difference in race. This is the overwhelming consensus of the scientific community.

Now feel free to post your artifact ridden jpgs that you saved from /pol/.
>>
>>73261209
>mental construct
Ha haha that's a new one right
Shiiiiet
>>
>>73261237
the post I was responding to said that not being proud in something might as well be trashing it, while it's not. I don't see a problem with wanting to preserve your culture but being proud in your skin color is stupid imo.
>>
>>73259248
wtf
mozart ITT?
>>
>>73261245
>There is literally no evidence that supports an argument for genetic difference in race.
Damn this is some tasty bait.
Shit and I thought genes were passed down by parents generation after generation, guess I was wrong because the same guys who said we would be underwater by 1997 said so
>>
>>73261225
constructs possibly have existence you know, all concepts as human beings think of them are constructs
>>
>>73261256
White, as it's been used in historical documents such as the United States Constitution, referral to broadly European peoples
Not just people with light skin.
>>
>>73261276
What? How is this even a rebuttal?
>>
>>73261283
Great so none of your posts really added anything to the conversation

Wow. What a waste.
>>
>>73261306
he's right though...?
>>
>>73261306
this conversation shouldnt be added to
>>
>>73261298
You are trying to tell me that most scientists deny gene theory outright by suggesting that race has no biological basis and despite the fact you can accurately tell the general living space of a skellington by the shape of its skull.
>>
>>73261283
Why are you disregarding science for your feelings and opinions my man
Punch a nazi! xD
>>
>>73261348
I am trying to tell you that there are no genetic markers for race
>>
>>73261348

You are greatly confusing race with population genetics.
>>
>>73261429
then how the fuck do 23 and me tests work?

whites have superior neanderthal dna that blacks don't
>>
>>73261811
>then how the fuck do 23 and me tests work?
I don't understand what this has to do with anything I just said.

>whites have superior neanderthal dna that blacks don't
This is complete nonsense.
>>
>>73260305
lol, unironically this.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.