[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Queen is the shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: RedGreatestHitsQuennalbumcover.png (61KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
RedGreatestHitsQuennalbumcover.png
61KB, 316x316px
Queen is the shit
>>
>>73254636
Queen I thru The Game is one of the strongest streaks in all of rock/pop.
>>
>>73254636
Queen is shit

Fify
>>
Queen is the most overhyped corporate rock band of all time. Should be way better than it was overall, with the talent involved.
>>
shit is right
>>
Queen is great if you've only heard their greatest hits. Only actual album worth a full listen is A Night at the Opera.
>>
>>73255941
>queen 2
>sheer heart attack
>>
They lost me after The Game but won me back with Innuendo.

>Then Freddie Mercury died of A.I.D.S.
>>
>>73255975
>Queen
>Queen II
>Sheer Heart Attack
>A Night At The Opera
>A Day At The Races
>News of The World
>Jazz

>Live at the Rainbow '74
>Live Killers
>>
>>73255975
>sheer heart attack

nigga i could just choke on lard if i wanted that
>>
>>73256010
Absolute plebeian. Sheer Heart Attack is superb. What kind of music do you typically listen to?
>>
>>73256030
well i'm listening to aphex twin right now if that says how pretentious i am
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
>>73255906
>Queen
>corporate rock

Jesus fucking christ /mu/
>>
>>73256041
I don't care for Aphex Twin, but I'd hardly call it music to "choke on lard" too.

Seems like a rather pleb thing to say in the first place.
>>
>>73255906
It's okay to listen to Queen and browse /mu/ at the same time. Do you feel like your real opinions might be invalid if you werent so "core"?
>>
>>73256030
to add to that, hip-hop is my main genre because i grew up around it, but i dabble in pretty much everything. currently trying to build more knowledge in electronic and metal subgenres.

i just don't have a hard on for 70s rock. i fuck with bowie and pink floyd and whatnot, but it's not really the era of rock i'm big on. my shit opinion though <3
>>
Overrated by britshits
>>
>>73256092
i was making a joke about lard causing heart attacks but i love you anyways, zaddy
>>
>>73256134
>>73256158
I respect your opinion, but gtfo I want to talk about Queen... my dude.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.