[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yachty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dat knicca yachty.jpg (294KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
dat knicca yachty.jpg
294KB, 1000x1000px
Did you like it /mu/?

I must say I was pretty surprised for average reviews and commercial flop as they called it.
His first project (Lil Boat) got lots of love, and Teenage Emotions is exactly what it should be - a mainstream version of his earlier stuff. It's definitely way better than his mixtapes, only thing to complain is length; yeah it is long but honestly, I wasn't bored for a second. Sure, it isn't new Twisted Fantasy or Good Kid Maad City, but I feel sorry for faggots who thought it would be.
>>
It's worse than Lil Boat
There's a few good tracks on it
Overall like a 4/10
>>
6.5/10 desu
>>
i think with Yachty's careless approach to rap, he's on a thin line between making music that's either cringe or mindless fun

unfortunately, pretty much all of this shitshow is cringe instead of mindless fun. good day (ft. skippa da flippa) >
>>
>>73254483
unappreciated for sure
>>
Summer Songs 2 was a great tape, yet everybody loves to bust loads on Lil Boat and projectile defacate on SS2.

The only reason I will never respect Yachty fans.
>>
>>73254483

denzel curry is the only nu-rapper that will amount to anything.
>>
>>73256282
the "bars" on SS2 are terrible
>>
>>73256347
>muh lyrics
>>
>>73256411
they're terrible on lil boat too but the songs are catchy enough that it doesn't matter
>>
>>73256451
Exactly why I like SS2
>>
>>73254483
fuck it, I liked it. It's obviously no Lil Boat but the songs on TE are a nice balance between his two 'personalities'. There isn't really much of a narrative but it's still there. Really its only problems are the length and a few filler songs.
>>
>>73256327
as far as I'm concerned, we haven't heard about Denzel since announcement of 2016 XXL class. He could be lyrically better than Uzi Vert, Savage or Yachty but unless you jerk off to Eminem and J Cole, who gives a fuck about it
>>
>>73256979
>>73255468
I can't get it for shit, what Lil Boat had that TE has not? Except convenient length
>>
File: 1496643226392.jpg (167KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496643226392.jpg
167KB, 500x522px
>>73257062

Imperial and 32 Zel/Planet Shrooms shit on anything yachty or savage have ever done. you don't need to be a "i only listen to real rap" drone to realize that he's technically and lyrically more talented than most others in his league.
>>
i liked the first half of the album a lot. i was really surprised how much i was enjoying myself with all around me and that first freestyle. but the album gets worse down the road and less memorable. I'd say better, forever young,and dirty mouth are the best songs
>>
>>73257115
I feel like most of TE could have been cut because they were just awful
Then a few that were ok but i didn't thunk were album material

Tracks i liked a lot were Like A Star, Harley, All Around Me, Better, Bring It Back, Running With a Ghost (but Yachty was really bad on this one imo), and Priorities

Lil Boat I liked pretty much the entire thing

I think to me Yachty could've spent more time on TE so that the trash tracks like Peek a Boo wouldn't have made it to the album
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.