[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radiohead not breaking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Radiohead.png (122KB, 465x418px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.png
122KB, 465x418px
>"I would imagine we’ll keep going. I mean, I don’t know how, or when, but no, we’re not gonna stop. I fucking hope not"

>Colin Greenwood said, "I don't know what’s going to happen after July, so I can't say anything beyond that. But I love the people that I work with, and I love what everyone does. So we’ll see. But I'm happy to go play anywhere else."

>Phil Selway added, "It's a blank calendar at the moment [after this leg ends], but we all have other stuff that's been on hold for a little while. I feel that come July we will have done as much as we can with what we’ve got at the moment. I’d love the idea that we’d be back out again touring at some point, but I think this feels about right for this record."

>When asked by Rolling Stone about the possibility of Radiohead continuing to tour into their '70s, Ed O'Brien said, "You see that joy Leonard Cohen got. You see it with the Dead or Neil Young when he goes off with Crazy Horse. Everybody would like to see Pink Floyd do it. If we were to do it, it would have to be authentic. It might be like the Rolling Stones. It might be like Leonard Cohen or the Grateful Dead."
>>
They're a legacy band at this point, so it's honestly useless to break up. AMSP would fit as their final album, but they've probably got 1 or 2 more albums left before they put Radiohead to rest. I wouldn't want Radiohead to be a touring nostalgia circuit band.
>>
>Colin Greenwood: "I'd be grateful if we got in. Look at the other people that have been inducted. I don't know if everyone else will go though. It might be me just doing bass versions of everything like, 'Come on, you know this one!' I'd have to play the bass part to 'Creep' five times."
lmao
>>
>>73251526
I'm a Radiohead fanboy and I wouldn't mind if AMSP was their last album, it's beautiful.
Also, final abum's last song is True Love Waits, you can't have a better ending song.
>>
Even if they break up, it doesn't matter. It wouldn't count. They are too old. Even if they take a 10 years break, it would only count as they taking their time. just as with Tool.
>>
>people still treating Radiohead as a relevant band
>in fucking 2017

lel
>>
>>73251614
What a shitty bait, my friend.
>>
>>73251614
it really is incredible though. No band gets treated as relevant 30 years into their career, at that point they're all either washed out, irrelevant, or just treated as old classics
>>
what the fug
>>
>>73251654
This, it's one of the only bands that hasn't grown old. It still gets a lot of million of plays in Spotify. And every news about them is treated like they are fresh. Trent Reznor is the other that comes to mind.
>>
>>73251614
gee i wonder why it's almost like they have made some of the best music of the past 20 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoLJJRIWCLU
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.