[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I into Sufjan Stevens? best albums?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 4b582639.jpg (240KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
4b582639.jpg
240KB, 1440x810px
how do I into Sufjan Stevens? best albums?
>>
Illinoise
Michigan

after that go wherever. it's all good
>>
>>73249463
Thanks mate
>>
>>73249425

The first time I heard sujfan stevens was with Concerning the UFo and i cry like a baby but at the same time could not stop smiling, very intense shit
>>
Please do not sleep on The BQE, no one ever talks about that and its my favorite Sufjan album. Don't listen to it first but don't skip it.
>>
>>73249425
Illinois then Michigan if you want indie folk pop.

Age of Adz (my favorite) if you're more into beeps and boops.
>>
>>73249425
illinoise then seven swans then carrie and lowell then age of adz then the rest. hits all of his different musical styles. don't skip the christmas stuff
>>
Does anyone else legitimately like Carrie & Lowell the most?
>>
>>73251106
Noted
>>73251353
I love the indie folk pops, I love the beepin and the boopin, I have a gud feeling
>>73251430
thx mate
>>
>>73251484
honestly, if it had more diverse instrumentation it might be my favorite.
>>
File: 1481172406847.jpg (232KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
1481172406847.jpg
232KB, 600x459px
>>73249425

>how do i into

Can people please stop this embarrassing bullshit? it's literal spork-core. It's on the same tier as "can i haz cheezburger" it's a "cute" "xD so randum" cancer that teens use to try and be funny.

And you're not being ironic, you're not just joking, you're genuinely trying to be funny by saying it. Just grow the fuck up buddy, it's pathetic.

You embarrass me and you embarrass yourself, we're anonymous and I feel embarrassment, do you realize how fucked up your actions have to be to do that?
>>
>>73251685
Check out the live C&L album.
>>
>>73251748
>con trol see
>con trol vee
>>
>>73251748
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
>>
>>73251748
who hurt you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.