[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BROCKHMPTON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: BROCKHAMPTONMASTURBATION.png (60KB, 854x676px) Image search: [Google]
BROCKHAMPTONMASTURBATION.png
60KB, 854x676px
thoughts?
>>
>>73248737
>Skit

ruined
>>
>>73248737
DL?
>>
where?
>>
>>73249077

this
>>
>>73248737
Anon don't hold out that DL link
>>
>>73249146
>>73249077
>>73249158
>>73249195
http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/ePTlcVro/file.html
>>
>>73249250
>>
>>73248737
I was digging it but nearly turned it off when I heard 2PAC
>>
Why couldn't they just make the whole album like the 4 singles they dropped? Really disappointing album.
>>
>>73249715
This
The singles are in another leauge from this album.
BOYS, FAKE and BUMP are all good but the rest is soo bad
>>
the singles were the best tracks on the album..

BUMP and MILK are dope though
>>
>>73249658
whats wrong with 2pac besides it being generic
>>
>>73250035
The recording is grating my ears.
And it sounds like a bad Kanye interlude from the college dropout
>>
>>73250093
thats bothering me about a lot of the album, too much autotune but there's some really great songs besides that
>>
great songs
>all the singles
>fake
>boys
>bank

good songs
>trip
>cash
>milk
>waste

okay songs
>2pac

bad songs
>3 fucking skits
>swim

overall this is 7-8/10 for me, its really a great first impression of the collective.
>>
excellent tracks:
>HEAT
>STAR
>FAKE
>CASH
>MILK
>FACE

good tracks:
>GOLD
>BOYS
>2PAC
>BANK
>TRIP
>BUMP

tracks i dislike:
>SWIM
>WASTE

i was expecting this to be amazing. i've been playing STAR on repeat for the past week but man, there's some lame tracks on here. 7/10 on first listen.
>>
After my first listen.
I'm only gonna use my thoughts as of right now since I'm going to keep listening to it throughout the day.
I feel like they should of cut down some songs and obviously the skits too.
I really loved the production.
It feels like the perfect mixture of trap, indie rock, and electronic music.
The chemistry between all of them is really good, but obviously other members shine better than others.
There's like two or three guys who all sound the same. Overall I'd say I'm into it, except for two songs.
>>
>>73251249
I just wanted hip-hop personally and what they delivered on that was pretty great. then there were a lot of boring indie rock songs imo that put me off it.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (111KB, 902x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
111KB, 902x850px
>>73251415
>wanting only one genre by a group that sucessfully does other genres very well.
>>
>>73251415
>then there were a lot of boring indie rock songs imo that put me off it.
One indie rock song, which was the last one. The rest was all hip hop or R&B
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.