[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

autechre elseq ae_live exai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Exai_Packshot_600.png (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Exai_Packshot_600.png
44KB, 600x600px
How do you have any motivation to make electronic music when people like Autechre exist? Nobody will EVER surpass them.

AE_LIVE and elseq are truly the pinnacles of abstract electronic music.
>>
File: kel valhaal.jpg (59KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kel valhaal.jpg
59KB, 1200x1200px
*casually destroys your pinnacle*
>>
>>73245281
/fuckingthread
>>
>>73222222
>>
>>73244726
How do they even do it? How much is Max patches and how much is real human playing? I know you can play the patches like an instrument but I figure they use a ton of generated sequences too.
>>
>>73246216
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>73246346
I just want to start a music discussion on 4chan, anon
>>
>>73246352
Kill yourself
>>
>>73246216
Sometimes they don't know themselves, actually.
>>
>>73244726
too true
>>
File: RobotOpinions.png (29KB, 492x214px) Image search: [Google]
RobotOpinions.png
29KB, 492x214px
>>73245281
>>
>>73244726
I can't wait for September to abuse the fuck out of Exai
>>
Do people actually enjoy listening to Autechre? I can appreciate his talent, but I don't really have a good time.
>>
>>73247342
its two people and yes I do
>>
Lol, easy one
>>
>>73245281

Garbage
White people can't into music

Joke, but for real doe you won't get laid by listening to this, it's just pretentious bullcrap
>>
Even if your post isironicor simply doesn't represen't your point of view, you're just stupid and really, really inferior.
>>
Confield is the best AE album, prove me wrong. Oh wait - you can't.
>>
their live stuff is the best.
>>
>>73244726
imagine being this pleb
>>
this thread is why /mu/ needs to die

I'm liking that bootleg helsinski live, especially when the chords kick in at 45. it doesn't match the beast that is elseq, but it's cool to see autechre still have some new sounds just a few months after a monumental release. also, best elseq? for me it's either 1 or 3
>>
>>73249083
>bootleg helsinski live
what is this? did it come out after elseq? what's the sound quality and where can I get it?
>>
>>73249192
yeah its one of their live shows last year. https://youtube.com/watch?v=rX8NMaGEs6g

dl link is in the description, and this is probably the best sound quality of their post-elseq live shows.
>>
>>73247678
its great but primitive compared to their recent stuff, definitely not the best AE album
>>
>>73244726
If anything they serve as motivation to create music.
>>
>>73249785
That's the spirit. I need to see it that way.
>>
>>73247342
I enjoy listening to Autechre more than I enjoy listening to anyone else, especially late Autechre.

Their music is much more textural than most, you sometimes have to ignore melody for a bit and listen for those half a millisecond differences in drum echoes or attack or whatever that make the real meat of the track
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.