[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail To The Thief - Secretly Redpilled, Pro-Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Hail to the Thief.jpg (293KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hail to the Thief.jpg
293KB, 500x500px
A disenchanted millennial's retrospective review: http://theauthorsfiles.blogspot.com/2017/06/hail-to-the-thief-pro-trump-alt-right-protest-album.html
>>
>Anti-Bush album
>Pro Trump
?
>>
>>73243775
Drunmpf doesn't like Bush though
>>
Thom is anti-Trump you tucking retard. Radiohead themselves are huge cucks and I say this as a huge fan of them, Burn The Witch is literally immigrants dindu nuffin: the song. Can't you accept they're your average liberal like 90% of musicians nowadays? Be glad they're not nu-males at least.
>>
>>73244164
The fact that you literally responded seriously to a blatant bait thread makes you probably the saddest person on /mu/ at the moment.
>>
>>73244211
I doubt he's sadder then me...
>>
>>73244164
This but unironically.
>>
Not sure if bait or not, either way if you pay attention to Yorke's twitter you'd know he's actually anti-Trump.
>>
>>73244164
But immigrants literally did nothing wrong
>>
File: 987.png (174KB, 251x292px) Image search: [Google]
987.png
174KB, 251x292px
>>73246867
Would you eat a slut kebab?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html
>>
holy shit every time I accidentally click on one of these thread I want to kill myself
>>
>>73243240
>trying to make HTTT another alt-nazi meme
Oh fuck off back to /pol/ we already have our fair share of retards to deal with
>>
covfefe
>>
>>73244164
burn the witch was written in like 2002, and the lyrics are pretty much just literally about witch burning. seems like it can be applied to anything
>>
>>73243240
this is the most retarded thing I've ever read. people who rally behind a politician or a strongman or whatever are the most mentally weak, worthless people the world has to offer, and there are so many of them.
I saw some fat catholic moron on msnbc last night while visiting my parents stammering to justify all of the dumb shit trump has done to chris matthews (who also sucks) and it was comedic watching this guy try to justify a 75 year old man who tweets all the time like a goddamn fairy
>>
>>73247727
>>73244164
Burn The Witch is about having a different opinion
>>
>>73248130
>Stay in the shadows
>Cheer at the gallows
>This is a round-up
>This is a low flying panic attack
>Sing the song on the jukebox that goes
>Burn the witch
>Burn the witch
>We know where you live
>Red crosses on wooden doors
>If you float you burn
>Loose talk around the tables
>Abandon all reason
>Avoid all eye contact
>Do not react
>Shoot the messengers
>This is a low flying panic attack
>Sing the song of sixpence that goes
>Burn the witch
>Burn the witch
>We know where you live
>We know where you live

it's literally about witch burning
>>
>>73244164
This is just sad anon.
>>
>>73247668
damn...
>>
>>73243240
Wow! Good find, alt right bro!

Praise Kek!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.