[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes Voices of Old People*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Simon_and_Garfunkel,_Bookends.png (125KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Simon_and_Garfunkel,_Bookends.png
125KB, 300x300px
*deletes Voices of Old People*
>>
>>73242952
*deletes Garfunkel*
>>
>>73242968
this desu
>>
>>73242952
(((paul simon))) and (((art garfunkel)))

Remember their commie nonsense? And that laughably stupid Africa album? hahahahahaha

Why do two Jews get to write a song about Jesus? Can a white Christian write about Jews?
[setting the ball on the tee for you]
>>
File: christgau1med.jpg (18KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
christgau1med.jpg
18KB, 400x266px
Bridge Over Troubled Water [Columbia, 1970]

Melodic. B
>>
Garfunkel is such a gross person. I'm not sure if anyone will ever see this the way I do. If you read interviews he just seems unseemly, like for example he talks about sex openly in this uncomfortable way and sounds like an asshole concerning his past relationships. I have no doubt this is basically why Simon dumped him.
>>
>>73243143
He also has a list on his website of all the books he's ever read with the smug comment "All real heavy stuff, no fluff in there."
>>
>>73243156
wow it's all highfalutin trash too, no surprise there
>>
>>73242968
>>73243102
>>73243143
>>73243156
>>73243371

Paul Simon: Paul Simon [Columbia, 1972]
I've been saying nasty things about Simon since 1967, but this is the only thing in the universe to make me positively happy in the first two weeks of February 1972. I hope Art Garfunkel is gone for good--he always seemed so vestigial, but it's obvious now that two-part harmony crippled Simon's naturally agile singing and composing. And the words! This is a professional tour of Manhattan for youth culture grads, complete with Bella Abzug, hard rain, and people who steal your chow fong. The self-production is economical and lively, with the guitars of Jerry Hahn and Stefan Grossman and Airto Moreira's percussion especially inspired. William Carlos Williams after the repression: "Peace Like a River." A+
>>
>>73243156
Has anyone here read his letter to Garfunkel printed on the back of their debut album? He tries so hard to sound pretentious.
>>
>>73243483
Fuck, meant Garfunkel's letter to Simon.
>>
>>73243416
He was right. Like you might listen to S&G and think "Wow, Garfunkel's tenor is indispensable" until you get to Simon's solo albums and you realize he was a better singer with a more pleasing timbre all along.
>>
Overs is the best song on this album.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.