[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to Spooky Black? There was so much potential.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Whatever happened to Spooky Black?
There was so much potential.
>>
>>73242932
nothing. he still makes music under corbin. just doesn't want to spam the market with unquality songs.
>>
>>73243017
I see, things take time. He's young after all, he needs room to grow and all that.
>>
>>73242932
Now goes by the name of Corbin and mostly stays off the radar.
He is in the group The Stand4rd although they only have one project from 2014 and arent really currently releasing music.
Released a solid collab ep with BobbyRaps in 2015 called Couch Potatoes.
Other than that hes just dropped some loosies over the last two years, "Worn" is my favorite of those
>>
is "Lil Spook" our guy?
>>
>>73242932
working on 2 projects
one of them being a collab with shlohmo
>>
>>73243137
Damn Shlohmo?
Sounds like it's gonna be vibey, I wasn't really feeling Shlohmo's new stuff so we'll see where it goes
>>
I'm so conflicted about this guy.
Some of his shit is legitimately some of the best shit i've ever heard, it's amazing.
But most of it is utter trash.

By the way years ago i wanted to make a new thread about him and you told me to go fucking myself because i was "shilling".
So fuck you /mu/.
>>
>>73243038
Thanks for the heads up anon.
>>
>>73243137
This basically

he should be releasing them soon

he's played live shows last year and this year and played a good majority of the new songs already

it seems like he's going to be a bon iver-weeknd in terms of his place in the world

he's gonna blow up and i'm pretty sure he's signed to a major label for these two releases
>>
>>73243369
yeah saw him live two weeks ago (with the stand4rd) and he played a new song, sounded very similar to his older stuff, good tho
>>
>>73243504
he say anything bout that album?

you went to soundset?
>>
>>73243997
yeah at soundset. He for sure didnt talk about the new album and now that i remember im not entirely sure he played a completely new song, im pretty sure he did though. Bobby played a track from his new album and said its coming real soon. it was a slower ballad type song about his friend that died
>>
>>73244248
i saw some clips, the song of corbin's was new
>>
50 Grand also has a lot of potential
>>
>>73243200
If you want and idea of what it might sound like listen to his stuff with tory Lanez

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX1ekkhSUp4
>>
>>73246239
or you can literally hear the songs on soundcloud or youtube if you typed unreleased corbin
>>
He's also cultivated a friendship with lil ugly mane since then.
>>
File: 200x200cc.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
200x200cc.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>73246343
and gothboiclique, seshhollowaterboys, he met eric andre, fka twigs is a fan of his, dj lucas,
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.