[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What have you been bottling up, /mu/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Get_it_off_your_chest.jpg (24KB, 500x440px) Image search: [Google]
Get_it_off_your_chest.jpg
24KB, 500x440px
>>
Memphis rap is fucking awful and I'm convinced people saying they enjoy it is just a giant joke I'm not in on.
>>
>>73241643
Everyone here likes the same shit, I've had to filter so much I only have like four threads and whatever new one pops up
>>73241664
This and I'd like to add dj screw to that
>>
i hate my life and i want to die.

music, which was my profession for many years, has slowly become my hobby. as a result of having two children, i am officially a wageslave. i am no longer in love with my wife. every day i wake up, i want to smother my wife and kids in their sleep and then hang myself. or maybe drive to the beach and drown myself in the ocean... but i don't have the balls.
>>
>>73241643
if my life had a reset button i'd press it right now

>>73241743
agreed 100% with your first point. haven't heard enough memphis rap or DJ screw to agree with your second
>>
>>73241743
Maybe you should leave
>>
>>73241643
You all are nuts. The main albums I seem to see here is about violent tendencies, your depression and homosexuality, and how you're all outcasts.
For God's sake, listen to some love songs.
>>
>>73241643
The abrasive-for-abrasive-sake culture on /mu/ is so unnecessary. Don't you guys just want to talk about music?
>>
>>73242000
I like the sharethread sand the chart ones too. Anything else is basically music sites.
>>
>>73242035
THIS. Thats expecting a bit much on the internet though
>>
All you guys should calm the fuck down for fucks sake
>>
I want to write music but the more I learn about how to, the more I feel like I'm never going to be capable of it.
>>
>>73241757
Abandon them and go Guevara across the U.S and become the owner of a bar in a remote Northern California town such as Eureka where they will never expect you. Or go to Serbia and learn the language and work the rest of your life in a weapons factory. Or go to a small village in Mongolia where you learn the secrets of monks.
>>
I'm a little boy living inside the body of a 20 years old young man, i have never even felt like a teenager in my life. I wish i was still 10 years old so i could express myself openly without having to restrain my psychological and emotional needs in fear of everyone judging me.
>>
>>73242126
i'll probably end up killing myself soon. one can only go on like this for so long.
>>
I wish /mu/ had a general recommendation thread
>>
>>73242076
I don't think it's expecting a bit much for the internet. As much as /mu/ likes to shit on reddit, they do a much better job of filtering out the riff-raff. But unfortunately it comes at the cost of uncommon opinions being suppressed. Wish there was a better middleground.
>>
>>73242244
Isn't that the daily and chart threads though ?
>>73242251
Using the filters
>>
I can't play piano because of pain in my wrist, want to go to the doctor but I don't have insurance
>>
>>73241643
I have no sense of direction, or love life for that matter. I'm afraid of not experiencing much in life. Feels bad, man.
>>
>>73241643
Dream theater sucks balls and prog fans are the worst
>>
I want to make and play music for a living but I convinced myself that everything I make is awful and repulsive and erase it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.