[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 83084081312.png (63KB, 667x284px) Image search: [Google]
83084081312.png
63KB, 667x284px
What did he mean by this?
>>
She went a little retard and people chewed into her irrationally. Sure, it's stupid for her to think she's not a pop artist. However, everyone needs to calm the fuck down. Taking it too seriously.
>>
I think the term is, dindu nuffin
>>
>>73239983
Jesus Christ has been trying to get Halsey's soul and Jon Misty wants him to leave her alone.
>>
josh is tryin to fuuggg
>>
>>73240079
>implying Josh is not Jesus
>>
Halsey was stupid to assert that she's an "alternative artist" although she makes straightforward pop music with faux-Alternative lyricism, but once Melonman went in on her a bunch of twitter drones flooded her saying she isn't alternative.

It's a big deal over nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 259x383px
>>73239983
Papa jon misty is target/urban outfitters core, and I would love to never see his stupid face again. This industry plant coming to the aide of hasley is a complete joke.
>>
Because Halsey triggered a bunch of autists by saying something, while stupid, that honestly wasn't that big a deal.
>>
Normally people wouldn't give a shit if any other artist said that, but Halsey is basically the empress of every insufferable thick browed, choker wearing, silver dyed hair basic bitch who "isn't like other girls".

So I think people are more attacking them through her.
>>
Where is JON "TRXXTH" MISTY? The world wonders.
>>
>>73239983
He wants Jesus to stop bullying her.
>>
>>73240174
>implying if you shaved all that hair off you wouldn't have a boring hockey dad underneath
>>
halsey did nothing wrong tbqh. hip hop is "pop/mainstream" at this point.

too bad her music sucks ass
>>
oh wow, they just need the 1975 and lana then theyll have a small scale "indie" festival
>>
>>73239983
Ignore him, he's just being a white knight -- he'll wear himself out eventually and go to sleep.
>>
>>73241044
>>implying if you shaved all Jesus' hair off you wouldn't also find a boring hockey dad underneath
>>
>>73239983
he wants to have sex with her, I assume
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.