[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you improve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: surfs-up.jpg (328KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
surfs-up.jpg
328KB, 953x953px
How would you improve it?
>>
get rid of all the tracks except disney girls and til i die
>>
>>73236887
Just use the original lyrics from SDT when it was about a prison riot and get rid of that stupid vocal effect
>>
>>73236932
that vocal effect is the best part about SDT though
i can agree on the lyrics though
>>
Just delete student demonstration time completely, that's it
>>
>>73237054
>that vocal effect is the best part about SDT though
Mike's voice was too nasally for that vocal effect. Over emphasizes the mids. It would have worked with Dennis though
>>
>>73237108
This
>>
replace every song with 'Til I Die
>>
Replace Student Demonstration Time with Good Time.
>>
>>73238020
>good time
great song but equally unfitting
now Wouldn't it Be Nice To Live Again fits the meta theme
>>
>>73238047
Where would 4th of July go?
>>
>>73238060
take that back partially
have 4th of July in SDT's (i call it STD) place, then Wouldn't It Be Nice in place of lookin at tomorrow
>>
replace A Day in the Life of a Tree with Kokomo
>>
it sucks that the main part of dont go near the water is so awful, the outro is amazing
>>
I really wish they would have saved cabinessence for this album, imagine that song with the verses streched out and with more soundscape
>>
File: surf's up.png (237KB, 884x311px) Image search: [Google]
surf's up.png
237KB, 884x311px
>>
Add Big Sur (Landlocked version)
>>
>>73238020
Good Time fits better on Love You

Instead replace SDT with Big Sur. Fits well with the environmental theme they had
>>
>>73238158
Not a big fan of Dennis songs tbqhwy. His songs are too maudlin
>>
>>73238323
Good Time sticks out even on Love You. It's very obvious that it was a song written many years before. To release it in 1971 would've still been fine but in 1977 it sounds too much like a relic of a better time for the band.
>>
>>73238350
It only sticks out because Brians voice sounds normal, not coke and cigarette damaged. The arrangment , synths and lyrics go perfectly with Love You
>>
>Go back to 1967
>have Brian Wilson finish and release the true Smile album
>Surf's Up (the song) is the closing track

feelsgreatman.jpg
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.