[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you dislike more music than you like, you have bad taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

if you dislike more music than you like, you have bad taste
>>
>>73233122
If you feel the need to count the amount of musicians you like and dislike you have autism
>>
File: 1493475963580.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1493475963580.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
>>73233151
that's not even what I'm talking about
>>
>>73233122
if you care about whether you have good or bad taste, then you're a pretentious fag
>>
>>73233122
i like more music than i don't like but then again i mostly keep to the same sort of stuff

i dont know how much i'd like other genres i've not listened to
>>
>>73233198
maybe you shouldn't visit /mu/ then
>>
>>73233206
okay
>>
If you like more music than you dislike, it shows you have little to no taste.
>>
>>73233231
why would I let a few pretentious fags stop me from coming to moo and actually talking about music rather than the quality of my taste in it?
>>
>>73233268
because you aren't going to get any of that
>>
>>73233281
oh but I do, there are plenty of threads that actually discuss music, of course op probably considers those kinds of threads to be cancer because they don't conform with his idea of having good taste
>>
>>73233307
there's a difference between "discussion" and "circlejerk"
>>
>>73233307
the only good redeeming quality this board has are the generals
avoid everything else like plague
proof: this thread and the countless others
>>
>>73233324
>hurr if you're not bashing on people for their taste then you're just having a circlejerk
whatevs bruh
>>
>>73233400
that's not even what I'm saying. I'm saying the music "discussion" found here is people sucking off the same 200 albums that people have been sucking off for the past 6 years here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.