[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1482160172700.jpg (59KB, 550x558px) Image search: [Google]
1482160172700.jpg
59KB, 550x558px
the other day i was wearing a radiohead shirt (i know, basic plebshit but actually fuck off) and this girl walking by was like "hey i love your shirt" and i was like "thanks!!" but i didn't say anything after that.

today i saw her again and noticed she had a bjork pin on her so im like holy shit but im too much of a fucking autist to go up and compliment her about it even though she just did the same with my shirt

so guys how do i talk to her. like i don't even want a gf i just want someone who i can actually talk to about music in real life instead of conversing with assholes on this site
>>
There are no shortcuts anon, you just had to go up to her and compliment her pin and maybe have asked her what other bands she was into.
>>
if she has a bjork shirt she probably doesn't know anything about music
>>
>>73232842
>asks people for help
>calls them assholes and puts himself above them

gee it sure is a mystery why no one likes you buddy
>>
>>73233042
yeah i'll probably just have to stop being a pussy and just say something next time. who knows maybe she'll start the convo and then i can try saying something that isn't just a canned response

>>73233135
nah she had a bjork pin not a shirt. so she must know a lot

>>73233160
i meant it in a joking way but i get what you mean anon. not tryin to be like that. i'm just another asshole like anyone else.
>>
>>73232842
Hi anon this is the girl. I meant that as an ironic joke compliment, Radiohead actually sucks shit lol. Anyway fuck you
>>
blogposting should be banned on sight
>>
>>73234853
your mom should be banned on sight
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.